LEE County Fishing Lake (catfish) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : LEE County Fishing Lake (catfish)

mossy500camo
03-03-2007, 20:18
For anybody interested Lee County Public Fishing Lake is Open and the Catfish are biting! My nephew and I went there today, we fished all over the lake /w nothing but nibbles. We spotted a small congregation of boats and we both decided to go check things out. Sure enough, the guys there were checking Cats left and right. We caught a few Catfish and it was time to go (sundown). We will be going back soon. I will post pics. I highly recommend Lee County Lake.:thumbsup: Holla if anybody is interested in going. Mossy!

glocked_n_loade
03-04-2007, 09:57
SOUND LIKE FUN!!! maybe see ya there sometime

mossy500camo
03-04-2007, 10:33
Originally posted by glocked_n_loade
SOUND LIKE FUN!!! maybe see ya there sometime

Heck ya! Just holla! We go every other SATurday. As I said. There were people catching catfish left and right. There was one guy catching his limit and giving away catfish. Lee County Lake has put out alot more fishing bouys and cover. They sunk 55 gal barrels and christmas trees through out the lake. They also cut trees along the bank and let them fall into the water. GREAT fishing! Number one rule. Follow the boats.:thumbsup:

mossy500camo
03-11-2007, 13:29
Everybody still breathing?:wavey:

Joe D
03-17-2007, 04:27
I like snagging them just below the Logan Martin dam. Pulled some 25 lb + cats out of there.

mossy500camo
03-18-2007, 18:18
Originally posted by Joe D
I like snagging them just below the Logan Martin dam. Pulled some 25 lb + cats out of there.

Cool! I havent caught anything over 2-3 lbs out of Lee Co Lake. But other places I'm catching 5-10 pouders. My oldest nephew caught a 21 lb Blue from a private pond last sat. He catches all of the Big Cats.;)

Robert A.
03-25-2007, 16:53
I've been to Lee co. lake many of times, but havn't never done that good.

mossy500camo
03-25-2007, 18:56
Originally posted by Robert A.
I've been to Lee co. lake many of times, but havn't never done that good.

Oh!! We are not catching the BIG cats from Lee co Lake. The biggest that I have ever seen from Lee Co Lake is about 5 lbs.