Shooters Supply Shop in Loveland Ohio, great gun store! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shooters Supply Shop in Loveland Ohio, great gun store!

Eagle1
03-05-2007, 11:08
Just wanted to let everyone know that Dan and Marv, (Hughs & John) are the best bunch of guys going when it comes to a local gun store in the Cincinnati area. If you need anything, give them a call (513-683-2911), if they dont have it, they will find it for you. I have bought 98% of all of my guns from them and they are super. Just give them a call first before you go on the weekends, as they go to the gun shows and pack everything up so if you go, call first. They usually have a big selection of Glocks, and a nice selection of used/trade in guns they aquire from the gun shows and walk ins to the shop.

They are also in the process of building a new store with an indoor shooting area which I am sure will be awesome and worth the drive. Good luck to you guys on getting this together and thanks for looking out for the Cincinnati area crowd..

joedoc
03-05-2007, 11:18
concur. good guys.

firedog978
03-07-2007, 04:17
Agreed!

You found what is Cincinnati's best known secret. :thumbsup:

alwaysshootin
03-07-2007, 05:16
you can tell when they are at a particuliar gun show. The prices are much more competitive from the other venders, when Shooters Supply is there! I bought my G30 from them! Not only was their price the best in the show, but they had an additional 15 dollars off any new glock purchase, which forced One Shot from Newtown to do the same, but O.S. didn't have a G30.:supergrin:

Pistol Pedro
03-07-2007, 17:46
I bought my G19 from Shooters Supply at a price I have seen nobody able to beat locally.

Eagle1
03-07-2007, 18:56
told you guys, now if they will only do that discount this weekend at the Sharonville show I should have a new Glock too!

RickJZ
03-07-2007, 19:00
thanks for the info. it is always good to hear about a decent gun shop in Ohio. I will have to check them out when I'm down that way.