Senator Ross @ the Byram Magnolia Pistol Club [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Senator Ross @ the Byram Magnolia Pistol Club

NoloContendere
03-05-2007, 18:34
Hey Guys,

Senator Charlie Ross came out for our Range Day this Saturday. He got to shoot my G17 in one of our IPSC demo's we had set up. He's also running for Lieutenant Governor and is EXTREMELY pro-gun. He was the author of the castle doctrine. VERY good guy! (He's the one on the left if you were wondering!) :supergrin:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/185/409376006_2467c1f00a_b.jpg

NRA_guy
03-06-2007, 05:53
Nice.

Thanks.

We need to get behind candidates who support our beliefs.

Here is his web site, where you can read about him, contact him, and donate if you wish:

LINK (http://www.charlieross.com/)

NoloContendere
03-06-2007, 06:29
We need to tell all our 2a friends about him... he's the real deal.

NRA_guy
03-06-2007, 09:07
I heard him on SuperTalk radio this morning. I like him.

A gentleman named "Cliff" called in and spoke high praise of him and the NRA.

I assume that's our Cliff.

The radio announcer sort of put the caller down, but admitted that he was a gun owner and implied that he was not a member of the NRA.

Cliff told him (correctly) that he should join the NRA.

It was a good exchange.

Cliff Cargill
03-06-2007, 13:31
Thanks NRAguy.

Yup, Ross is the real deal.:thumbsup:

lpo
03-08-2007, 11:08
I was at the range that day too. He impressed me alot and he will get my vote next election. Its not only the issue of guns but on his other points he talked about and that I have read about that shows me he would do for this state.

NRA_guy
03-08-2007, 13:03
Originally posted by lpo
I was at the range that day too. He impressed me alot and he will get my vote next election. Its not only the issue of guns but on his other points he talked about and that I have read about that shows me he would do for this state. Public support for the Second Amendment is my litmus test.

I have watched politicians and other people longer than most GlockTalkers have been alive, and I have come to the following conclusions:

1. With people who publicly support the Second Amendment, I will agree on most issues like welfare, military, immigration, Federal spending, education, foreign trade deficits, labor unions, etc.

2. With people who do not publicly support the Second Amendment, I will disagree on most all of the above issues.

3. With people who duck comment on the Second Amendment for fear of offending both sides, I have utmost contempt.

Cliff Cargill
03-08-2007, 13:41
With people who duck comment on the Second Amendment for fear of offending both sides, I have utmost contempt.

I agree 100% NRAguy!!!!!!:thumbsup:

lpo
03-08-2007, 14:17
Originally posted by NRA_guy
Public support for the Second Amendment is my litmus test.

I have watched politicians and other people longer than most GlockTalkers have been alive, and I have come to the following conclusions:

1. With people who publicly support the Second Amendment, I will agree on most issues like welfare, military, immigration, Federal spending, education, foreign trade deficits, labor unions, etc.

2. With people who do not publicly support the Second Amendment, I will disagree on most all of the above issues.

3. With people who duck comment on the Second Amendment for fear of offending both sides, I have utmost contempt.

:agree: :goodpost:

Dauntless452003
03-09-2007, 23:07
Who's the dork on the right?

:supergrin:

NoloContendere
03-10-2007, 04:48
Originally posted by Dauntless452003
Who's the dork on the right?

:supergrin:

Your Daddy.

Dauntless452003
03-10-2007, 14:22
Originally posted by NoloContendere
Your Daddy.

Where's my child support at, then? Mom and I are tired of eating gubment cheese!