manufacturer comp. at Vandalia [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : manufacturer comp. at Vandalia

matty9
03-06-2007, 21:27
Just a note to let everyone in Ohio know about the the manufacturer tournement at Vandalia Range and Armory. Each month is represented by a different firearms company. This month is Springfield, next month will be sig arms. You are shooting for a chance to win that particular gun each month. I know the winning gun for next month will be a Sig Equinox. You have to shoot at least twice during the month but you can shoot as many times as you want. They take your two high scores and average them. The set up is almost identical to a GSSF indoor shoot, same target with a couple changes such as a couple reloads durin the course of fire. The winners will be asked to represent that manufacturer at the end of the tournament. Check out vra-ohio.com for more info. You can use any caliber or gun from that months company to shoot.

AJE
03-08-2007, 14:38
I'll have to wait until Glock month to be able to compete.

I was just in there today and shot... nice range.

shadow_dog
03-08-2007, 18:31
I will be there on Saturday to shoot GSSF. I will shoot the SA stage then. I can shoot the S&W, Para and Hi Point stages when they come up, without having to buy any new pistols. I personally am glad to see a range offer these type of matches for non Glocks.

CaptToyota
03-08-2007, 21:27
My co-workers and I were thinking of going there Sunday, so I stopped in this past Tues.... fella says they open at 12, typically busy up to 3:30-4 o'clock, so expect a wait.

No subguns... no "reloads" :shocked: ....

Looks like we going to Lauhorner again, at least we can rifle, subgun, and use reloads :banana: .... agravate me they don't allow lead bullets :sad:

matty9
03-08-2007, 23:03
They are adding a rifle range this spring for high powered rifles and subguns. Completion will be by end of summer. By the way I think lauhorner has the most skimpy selection of handguns I have ever seen. Nice range though.