New deer stand [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New deer stand

VANMAN
03-08-2007, 23:48
My new deer stand:drink:

NOCM
03-09-2007, 07:13
I gotta imagine that the steam plays hell with a gun finish.

vafish
03-09-2007, 15:13
Originally posted by NOCM
I gotta imagine that the steam plays hell with a gun finish.

Not to mention the scope being a bit fogged up.

But this is the lighter side.

Steve Koski
03-09-2007, 21:08
What a jerk! He's giving all gun owners and hunters (and hot tubbers) a bad reputation.

Brass Nazi
03-09-2007, 21:10
Originally posted by vafish
Not to mention the scope being a bit fogged up.

But this is the lighter side.

Who cares about the scope? The beer is getting warm:shocked:

Steve Koski
03-09-2007, 22:27
Good point. What an idiot!

vafish
03-10-2007, 20:32
Originally posted by James Trapp

Maybe he's British?

Brass Nazi
03-10-2007, 20:55
Maybe he's British?

Does not look British to me:)

Besides I thought that Brits could not own firearms, or swords for that matter:shocked:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/JRTRAPP1/texasdeerstand.jpg

Steve Koski
03-10-2007, 20:58
He looks pure redneck to me.

alwaysshootin
03-10-2007, 22:10
does anyone else see the submerged brunette, between the Coors, and the "hunter"? I can clearly see that there is another person in the hottub submerged! And I don't think she's huntin deer either! :supergrin:

Brass Nazi
03-10-2007, 22:36
Originally posted by alwaysshootin
does anyone else see the submerged brunette, between the Coors, and the "hunter"? I can clearly see that there is another person in the hottub submerged! And I don't think she's huntin deer either! :supergrin:

I think that you are seeing an illusion, what you are seeing is really bubbles of flatuance.

alwaysshootin
03-10-2007, 23:00
I think that you are seeing an illusion, what you are seeing is really bubbles of flatuance.

Ok,ok, you just ruined my illusion!
Thank you very much! It was just an illusion, one in my mind, that would be my favorite scenario! Hunting from a hot tub with a cold beer, never mind it's now gone! Thanks again!

Steve Koski
03-10-2007, 23:43
If I use my imagination, I can see her.

alwaysshootin
03-10-2007, 23:57
See!!!!!! Ain't it cool!

I know, I know, all the unethical stuff, but I am a hunter at heart, and my idea of heaven, "if there is such a place" would be exactly as described above, except for a grill going in the background, with a whole prime rib on it. A bottle of pick one, or all, ( Johnny Walker Black Label, Makers Mark, Jagermeister) and ten of my closest friends coming over, and to me, that would be heaven!

vafish
03-11-2007, 06:53
and ten of my closest friends coming over, and to me, that would be heaven!

You want 10 guys in the hot tub with you? :rofl:

Unless your 10 closest friends are all hot babes, but in that case your probably :pjmn: :aodnsb:

SCmasterblaster
03-11-2007, 20:39
and alcohol don't mix.

Hot tubs and rifles . . . . I haven't heard one way or another, until this thread came along.

Only in GT!

sario528
03-11-2007, 20:48
Originally posted by otasan
and alcohol don't mix.

Hot tubs and rifles . . . . I haven't heard one way or another, until this thread came along.

Only in GT!

I would say only in the Ligthter Side, but having spent time in the OAF...:supergrin:

alwaysshootin
03-11-2007, 22:38
You want 10 guys in the hot tub with you? :rofl:

Unless your 10 closest friends are all hot babes, but in that case your probably :pjmn: :aodnsb:

Uuhh, I have put myself in a corner haven't I? There's only one out, and I must take it! Ofcourse my ten friends would be "hot babes". I don't even have any male friends! Not to mention 10 male friends! I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with it!(Seinfeld)

DR.P
03-14-2007, 13:22
See!!!!!! Ain't it cool!

I know, I know, all the unethical stuff, but I am a hunter at heart, and my idea of heaven, "if there is such a place" would be exactly as described above, except for a grill going in the background, with a whole prime rib on it. A bottle of pick one, or all, ( Johnny Walker Black Label, Makers Mark, Jagermeister) and ten of my closest friends coming over, and to me, that would be heaven!

:supergrin: Luckily enough you have cleared up your ten friends being hot babes, BUT......ten friends to kill one bottle?? :banana:

eddief4
03-14-2007, 15:34

:cheers:

alwaysshootin
03-15-2007, 05:11
Originally posted by DR.P
:supergrin: Luckily enough you have cleared up your ten friends being hot babes, BUT......ten friends to kill one bottle?? :banana:

I have an out there also!

A bottle of pick one, or all, ( Johnny Walker Black Label, Makers Mark, Jagermeister)!!!!!!!!!:banana: