Next ICORE Match At Magnolia in Byram, MS... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Next ICORE Match At Magnolia in Byram, MS...

Cliff Cargill
03-13-2007, 13:15
Calling all shooters!!!!

Saturday, March 31, 2007. There will be 5 courses of fire. Bring 150 rounds, gun, speed-loaders, eye and ear protection and be there by 7:30 too scope out the stages and help with set-up.

We will allow new shooters to shoot their semi-autos for their first two matches. This is a great way to get ready for the IPSC match the next day.

Also, with ICORE and IPSC your first match is free.

See you there!:thumbsup:

haras
03-13-2007, 18:30
Look Lumberjack! A 2-fer. Back to back matches for one road trip. Shoot ICORE on Saturday and IPSC on Sunday. COME ON DOWNNNNN...

Cliff Cargill
03-13-2007, 18:33
Yeah...come on down!:welcome: :nutcheck: :horsey: :rant: :bringiton: :bringiton: :bringiton:

Cliff Cargill
03-16-2007, 08:12
HarleyReb, are you coming to the next matches? ICORE is Sat., 3-31 and IPSC is Sun., 4-1. You can shoot your Glock in the ICORE the first two times out.

Call me,
Cliff

Harleyreb1
03-16-2007, 14:03
I'm hoping I slow down some in May and give it another go. Jonathan Selman(sp?)is a friend of mine and he is looking forward to shooting the upcoming match. I told him you would take care of him!

NoloContendere
03-16-2007, 14:51
I will be attending a Range Officer course with the One, the Only... Scott! haha... ya'll have fun and shoot safely! Look for me in May.

Cliff, don't let me forget to get your my camcorder to record the shooters with. I'll have it charged with a fresh tape so all you'll have to do is get someone to film, and then give it back to me and I'll post the vids.

nc

Cliff Cargill
03-20-2007, 00:57
Great!

We'll post some videos of the Production Squad and maybe a Revolver or two.:tempted: