Anyone with CID? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with CID?

SGTCAP
03-16-2007, 15:32
I've been contemplating trying to join CID. My wife is at BNOC right now and tCID gave a presentation trying to recrute. Apparently they are hard up for folks. I've been considering this for quite a while now but I want to talk to someone that has soe experience with them first. I was just trying to get some more information on the job and the application process. I read the website already but its fairly vague. Kinda like the job desciptions at GoArmy.com

16vmkII
03-26-2007, 12:23
Originally posted by SGTCAP
I've been contemplating trying to join CID. My wife is at BNOC right now and tCID gave a presentation trying to recrute. Apparently they are hard up for folks. I've been considering this for quite a while now but I want to talk to someone that has soe experience with them first. I was just trying to get some more information on the job and the application process. I read the website already but its fairly vague. Kinda like the job desciptions at GoArmy.com

I'll ask a buddy if I can give out his ako. What's your ako? IM me

CaliMoon2005- L
04-10-2007, 00:25
Originally posted by SGTCAP

Just don't believed some of the Sh&&T CID recruiter will say to make you sign up.

Does Military and Intel make any sense??:rofl: :rofl:

Halojumper
04-13-2007, 15:59
Originally posted by CaliMoon2005- L
Just don't believed some of the Sh&&T CID recruiter will say to make you sign up.

Does Military and Intel make any sense??:rofl: :rofl:

CID is not intel. That is MI. CID is Criminal Investigations Division (or investigative or something like that).

Bearcat06
04-16-2007, 03:01
http://www.army.mil/-news/2007/04/12/2646-cid-seeks-soldiers-to-become-special-agents/

http://www.cid.army.mil/