Looking for a good FFL dealer in Coral Gables area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good FFL dealer in Coral Gables area

erikcw
03-17-2007, 08:59
Hi all,

I'm purchasing a Glock 30 out of state, and need an FFL in my area. Can any of you recommend a good one? I went into one store, but they wanted an outrages fee to do the transfer (or maybe it wasn't outrages, but it seemed high to me).

What can I expect in terms of fees?

Thanks for your help!
Erik

rich52us
03-17-2007, 09:20
$25.00 seems to be what some gun shops charge.

noway
03-18-2007, 18:59
Try Miami Police supply ( 53rd and 8th iirc ) and see if they can help you out. Ask for manny.

Court in FL.
03-19-2007, 21:27
If you can't find any FFL dealers down South that you like dealing with contact me at Courts3@bellsouth.net and I will help you out.

I'm in West Palm Beach so it will be a bit of a trip.
We could always do the transfor at the West Palm Beach Gun Show, so you can kill two birds with one stone.

Court in FL.

Lowell
03-20-2007, 20:38
Court do you ever make it down to the Fort Lauderdale shows? I know one is coming up on the 24/25 at the War Memorial auditorium in Ft. Lauderdale.
[edited later]
saw you post in another thread that right now you only do the West Palm shows. That answered my question...just wanted to poke in and say hi if I had the chance.

XNYTRUCKIE
03-20-2007, 20:40
Go to Lous in hialeah...

ackvil
03-20-2007, 20:51
Originally posted by Court in FL.
If you can't find any FFL dealers down South that you like dealing with contact me at Courts3@bellsouth.net and I will help you out.

I'm in West Palm Beach so it will be a bit of a trip.
We could always do the transfor at the West Palm Beach Gun Show, so you can kill two birds with one stone.

Court in FL.

I can tell you that Court is reasonable, efficient, and a nice guy!