scottsdale gun center [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : scottsdale gun center

shoottokill
03-19-2007, 03:19
do they have a website anymore cant seem to find it and also any one know where to pick up a bushmaster 2o'' for cheap around here or how much one should go for

bpisler
03-20-2007, 01:55
I went there a couple of weeks ago
to consign a couple of guns.The store was cleaned out and a lien was
posted on the front door.I don't see
them being open any time soon if at
all.It's a shame as the people that ran it seemed nice and had decent
prices on most everything.

Shorin-Shihan
03-21-2007, 04:25
Steve who owns the Phx guncenter was renting it out and the couple didnt pay the rent.

monetrey
03-21-2007, 16:19
Steve Bond was renting the store out to a very nice couple Kate And Jim. That part of the story is true. They made the tough decision to leave and eliminate all ties with Steve Bond. Steve and Judy Bond decided not to pay the rent. The store has since been rented out from what I understand is going to continue to be gun store under the name of Derby Guns.

Krueshoot
03-21-2007, 18:53
this reply is to Shorin-Shihan. Before you post something you know nothing about,I would strongly suggest you check your facts first.

Shorin-Shihan
03-21-2007, 23:03
Krueshot, im simply repeating what Steve told me, thats a FACT!!!! Now im not involved in any way and donot know the couple except that the female gave me a range pass one time at a gunshow. I could care less what happened but Krueshot since you told me to check my facts, why not give me the skinny since it sounds like your in the know.

shoottokill
03-22-2007, 22:49
so where should i go to buy a bushmaster 20" for a good price? i found one for 850 but i don't remever them being even that much a short while ago

Shorin-Shihan
03-22-2007, 22:55
Act quick before they are sold out, go to the Bushmaster website they have their tax savings special and are selling the 20inch A upper for 395.00. The only problem with the Bushy's is the bolts and I would replace it from the beginning. Im a LMT , Stag dealer if I can help.

shoottokill
03-26-2007, 00:08
can you give me a link i cant find it

Shorin-Shihan
03-28-2007, 01:36
It was a 24 hour special and sold out super quick!

snowman3
04-17-2007, 10:57
Is SGC the one on Scottsdale Road, just south of Thomas? If so too bad. I bought a couple of items there in the past and would have gladly gone back. I think Jim was the name of the person that helped me. We chatted for a bit and he even lived in my neighborhood.

Did Jim/Kate open up a new shop?
-Kevin

monetrey
04-17-2007, 11:19
snowman,

Kate and Jim have secured the same location as before. On scottsdale rd just south of thomas. They should be open in a few weeks.