LFI I Training in Phoenix-Spots Still Available! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : LFI I Training in Phoenix-Spots Still Available!

SundevilFan
03-19-2007, 13:31
Hey Everyone,

Just inquired about the LFI I course being offered here in Phoenix April 9-13 and I thought I would make arrangements to attend the class taught by Massad Ayoob. Unfortunately, they need 10 in the class and only have 4 spots reserved. Anyone interested in going? The class is $800 I believe and seems to be very educational and important training. If interested, please go to www.ayoob.com. The classes need to be reserved by no later than Sunday. They may not come back to AZ for many years according to the person who answered my call.

glock45acp21
03-19-2007, 18:43
If I could afford the $800 fee, plus the ammo, I would do it in a heartbeat. I just can't afford it, at least and pay rent at the same time.

SundevilFan
03-20-2007, 22:35
Understood. Just wish another 5 individuals would sign up so the class continues. I think it is an amazing course to have the opportunity to attend.

Krueshoot
03-25-2007, 20:16
Just received word that the LFI1 class in Phoenix is a go. Look forward to seeing all who plan on attending.If any of you would like to sign up for this I'm sure there is still time. Contact LFI directly. http://www.ayoob.com/lfi96.html