Kentucky and Tennessee [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky and Tennessee

hemiwin
03-21-2007, 10:48
Will my IN permit allow me to carry in KY. & TN. I will be going to TN. for vacation, and was wondering if I can legally transport and carry my weapon there?

It looks like I can after looking at packing.org, but I just wanted to make sure.

THANKS

minuteman32
03-21-2007, 11:14
Originally posted by hemiwin
Will my IN permit allow me to carry in KY. & TN. I will be going to TN. for vacation, and was wondering if I can legally transport and carry my weapon there?

It looks like I can after looking at packing.org, but I just wanted to make sure.

THANKS

Your 2 best friends are; packing.org & handgunlaw.us

W/ them, you can check reciprocity & even make a map that shows where you are legal to carry. Plus, you can get contact info & off limits places there & print them off to take on your trip w/ you.

epsylum
03-21-2007, 16:49
Originally posted by hemiwin

THANKS

Well there you go. I know KY is okay, but was not sure about TN.

hemiwin
03-21-2007, 19:57
Good, looks like both states are OK

THANKS

dwh79
03-23-2007, 20:23
I always get online and get the number for the local agency that deals with firearm permits and get a verbal from them then document the call and carry it with me. I also get on the states website and print off the firearm laws stating if they accept my IN permit