Wayne County CPL just got easier [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wayne County CPL just got easier

Tallbear
03-23-2007, 14:38
I've been working on this for two years and it's finally happening.

March 22, 2007
Dear Mr. Thiede:
Since taking office in 2001, it has been my commitment to enhance services of the Wayne County Clerk’s Office. The opening of a Western Wayne Satellite Office is a significant milestone that will benefit the two million-plus citizens of Wayne County.
The satellite office will make the most requested clerk services available to citizens in the Western Wayne County area, including applications for:
Birth and death records
Marriage license
Assumed names/co-partnerships certification
Notary Public registration
Passport Intake
In addition, I am pleased to announce that in partnership with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department, citizens will be able to use a one-stop process to apply for a Permit to Carry a Concealed Weapon (CCW) at the Western Wayne County Satellite Service Center or at our downtown Detroit location, thanks to the acquisition of new state-of-the-art fingerprinting equipment.
You are cordially invited to attend the Grand Opening of our Western Wayne County Satellite Office Service Center on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 10:30 a.m. The satellite office, a pilot project, is located in the Wayne County Sheriff’s Patrol Office, 3100 Henry Ruff Road, Westland, Michigan.
We look forward to seeing you at this momentous occasion as we upgrade services for our citizens.
Sincerely,
Cathy M. Garrett

Alogusz
03-24-2007, 11:09
This is great news. Thanks Mike!