Utah get together? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Utah get together?

thetoastmaster
03-24-2007, 09:39
Spring is in the air. There's not a better way to clear out the cobwebs of winter than with a little shooting. How about a get together for Utah GTers?

Anyone interested?

Steve Koski
03-24-2007, 18:40
We just had one last week and this week, at the FARM.

www.udpl.net

UtahIrishman
03-24-2007, 20:19
I'd be interested. A weekend would be best for me.

jeb_ingram
03-25-2007, 03:14
Steve don't forget the funshoots @ Rangemasters.

Steve Koski
03-25-2007, 09:31
Oh yeah, those get togethers are twice a month.

GixxerSixxer
03-25-2007, 09:40
FBMG is semi hosting a shoot April 20-22.

Location hasn't been determined yet. The event will be family friendly.

sickboy013
03-25-2007, 22:20
That twice a month thing at rangemasters sounds fun. I'd be down to get something going. :thumbsup:

Gibbles
04-01-2007, 01:08
I'm looking forward to the FBMG shoot.
And I did 3 gun for the first time at the last match and that was a blast although there was a lot to take in as I had never shot in any sort of competition before that.

GixxerSixxer
04-11-2007, 13:16
The info for the "FBMG" shoot has been updated over at arfcom in the hometown forum. Atomicferret made the original post about a shooting get-together.

A location has been chosen out at Bigshots near Grantsville, I-80 exit 88. Friday people can come out to help set-up. Shooting will take place Saturday at about 0900 after a safety brief. Night shooting and tannerite fun will also go on. Sunday will also be a shooting day.

Apparently there is a cover charge of $10/person and $15/family or something similar I figure, I suppose the fee is to cover the use of Bigshots facility. I really hope that all the cover charge goes to Bigshots but have no idea how it's being allocated.

FMBG says a Sig rep will be there. FBMG has also said one of their instructors will hold a pistol instruction class on Saturday at about 1600. I have no idea if FBMG is going to charge for the instruction or if their just doing it for anyone who is interested. FBMG will also have some MG's for rent. You'll need to check thehighroad.org to see prices.

BTW, I'll include that I'm not affiliated with FMBG at all, just passing along info. The closest I come to involvement there is as a customer and knowing Atomicferret who volunteers there.