Where to Buy AR 15 in Reno?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy AR 15 in Reno??

Raoul Duke
03-24-2007, 12:48
I'm looking to buy an AR 15 and I would like to know who has the best prices, selection, etc. in the Reno area. Anyone bought one recently and had a good experience with a dealer?

ZIPGRAVER
03-27-2007, 14:10
Well I never bought an AR but I have bought a couple of guns from Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno and they are great to deal with and there prices while a little high are not too bad. Their selection of guns is also good. I was in there yesterday and they a bunch of ARs and variants. Don't know the prices though but it's fun looking anyway.

Also there's Silver State guns north of SW on Kietzke. They have a nice selection too but aren't nearly as friendly especially if they tag you as a looker only.:upeyes:

Maybe Jim Zumbo knows....:shocked: :rofl:

Raoul Duke
03-27-2007, 15:00
Originally posted by ZIPGRAVER
Well I never bought an AR but I have bought a couple of guns from Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno and they are great to deal with and there prices while a little high are not too bad. Their selection of guns is also good. I was in there yesterday and they a bunch of ARs and variants. Don't know the prices though but it's fun looking anyway.

Also there's Silver State guns north of SW on Kietzke. They have a nice selection too but aren't nearly as friendly especially if they tag you as a looker only.:upeyes:

Maybe Jim Zumbo knows....:shocked: :rofl:

Thanks for your reply. I actually did buy from Sportsman's. I first went to Bizarre Guns and the rifle I wanted was $1100. So, I thought I would check out Sportsman's and they had the exact same gun for $899. The guy at Bizarre told me his prices was $50 cheaper than anyone else. Go figure.

I like Silver State too. Their prices on used guns are fair, but when I want to buy new I go to Sportsman's.