who will be your 12 senators? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : who will be your 12 senators?

Dok
03-26-2007, 02:32
please share your list of top 12 senators, views, opinions on why we should vote him/her or not.

i have none for now.... well.. 1. joker arroyo

charlie-xray
03-26-2007, 05:43
Aha gusto ko to, here's mine in the upcoming OAV.

1. PING LACSON - iron hand rule
2. MIGZ ZUBIRI - new ideas
3. CHIZ ESCUDERO - good talker, must be making sense
4. KIKO PANGILINAN - asawa ni sharon, kidding aside he showed backbone when he turned his back against joining the sorties of GO.

5. MANUEL VILLAR - Phenomenal success in real estate sana madala niya in governance.

6. JOKER ARROYO - para masaya ang senado may joker eh!

Anim lang ako, hindi pa kailangan kasing tumakbo nung favorite ko si MIRIAM hehehe.

ilocano
03-26-2007, 07:03
1. escudero
2. lacson
3. pangilinan
-end-

kcboy
03-26-2007, 07:23
my 12, i dont like them all, i just feel the following will be the winners: in no particular order.

loren legarda, kiko pangilinan, manny villar,ping lacson, chiz escudero, peter cayetano, mig zubiri, mike defensor, joker arroyo, tito sotto, ralph recto, noynoy aquino.....:animlol:

Allegra
03-26-2007, 07:32
In no order

1. Lacson - I've always liked him , plus he's against the pork barrel
2. Joker - obviously
3.Villar - never heard anything bad about him , plus Las Pinas is well run by his family , I'd also like him to be president
4. Pangilinan - seems like a good guy, plus clean image or else his wife wont get those big commercial endorsements
5. Migs Zubiri - former schoolmate , he really is a good guy
6.Recto -
7. Angara - dont like him but I like the bills he's filed
8.Noynoy Aquino - has a family name and reputaion to protect
9.Chiz Escudro - how can he not be?

royal glockster
03-26-2007, 07:35
Is this a survey or what..:upeyes: Anyway, I will vote senatorial candidates who are "consistent" with their beliefs and stood their ground through "thick-and-thin". Balimbings??? naah!!..Consistency is the name of game bro..Here's the list of balimbings/inconsistent politicos...

1. Tito Sotto (from UNO to TU)
2. Tessie Oreta (the same with sotto)
3. Manny Villar (from Admin to Opposition)
4. Noynoy Aquino ( sumama sa nanay)
5. Kiko Pangilinan (namamangka sa dalawang ilog)
6. Joker Arroyo (elected under Lakas, GMA critique yet running under her ticket)
7. John Osmena (not seen in opposition rallies yet became an official candidate of the opposition)
8. Ralph Recto ( the same with Joker Arroyo)
9. Edgardo Angara (last minute balimbing)
10. Peter Alan Cayetano ( from Lakas to UNO, nabigyan pa yata ng campaign fund ni FG during his congressional campaign)
11. Richard Gomez - consistent GMA critique yet wanted to run under the admin ticket (good/bad he was not included in the line-up)
12. Loren Legarda - paiyak-iyak pa during the erap impeachment trial when the opening of the 2nd envelope was outvoted..

Sorry guys, i can't vote these "inconsistent", political turncoats (balimbings)...Political turncoatism must be made a crime...dito mo kasi makikita na self-interest lang ang habol nila and not really the nation's interest..

Here are the consistent ones...

1. Ping Lacson - a consistent oppositionist all-throughout
2. Mike Defensor - a consistent admin official
3. Gringo Honasan - a consistent anti-GMA
4. Trillanes - never backed off with his sense of idealism
5. Prospero Pichay - a pro-GMA all-throughout
6. Migs Zubiri - a staunch GMA supporter all-throughout...

I think heto lang sila...or have i forgot few endangered species??....hehe:supergrin:

KevlarSix
03-26-2007, 08:15
My list would be:

Migz Zubiri
Ping Lacson
Mike Defensor
Prospero Pichay
Kiko Pangilinan
Ralph Recto
Chiz Escudero
Noynoy Aquino
Loren Legarda
Trillanes
Alan Peter Cayetano

I would vote for the new age politicians as some of the old politicians are the traditional types.

Allegra
03-26-2007, 08:17
Hi there,

err... what if the person consistently sucks , should we still vote for him?

One of the reason I'm not voting for Defensor even if he's got great potential is he seems to be rabidly pro gma.
As in the administration can do no wrong
Of course , that's just my perception I could be wrong

royal glockster
03-26-2007, 08:27
Originally posted by Allegra
Hi there,

err... what if the person consistently sucks , should we still vote for him?

Well...if that's my criterion...then why not??? at least he's consistent...at hindi BALIMBIIINGGGG!!!!:banana:

Allegra
03-26-2007, 08:29
Fascinating! :)

royal glockster
03-26-2007, 08:38
May i add, Chiz Escudero, a non-balimbing politician, he's in my list too...:thumbsup:

magister
03-26-2007, 16:59
may i request that you consider koko pimentel as one of your 12 senators? i know about the dynasty thing but i can personally vouch for the integrity, honesty, and dedication of this individual. have known the guy for 25 years. he really will work hard to fulfill whatever promises he has made to the electorate. besides, shooting partner ko yan sa armscor parang, he he he he. thanks. :)

Kaiser Soze
03-26-2007, 20:25
Question: Isn't Ping Anti-Gun? Or anti-PTC lang ba?

isuzu
03-26-2007, 21:08
Originally posted by Kaiser Soze

Aha! Esep esep!

9MX
03-26-2007, 21:13

noong presidential elections in 2004, when asked about his position on guns, iirc, his reply was:

"only uniformed personnel should be carrying guns..."

on that note, he will never get my vote

juramentado
03-26-2007, 21:37
I won't vote for any of them. In fact, I'm not voting at all, for the first time since 1986.

Why should I? None of the candidates in general is worthy of my trust and confidence. Almost all of them are riding on the same issues: either for or against the administration. Those who are pro-GMA just want to stay in power and those against the administration just want to be in power (or want it back after having lost it).

There are no issues,it's all a popularity contest. Like Cesar Montano said, he doesn't think brains are needed to get elected anyway and he's right about that.

The election will again feature singing, dancing, showbiz crowd pleasers and speeches filled with lies. Same sh_t, different day.

The "new bloods" are simply renewing the family franchise. do they think they should be elected because their dad was a senator as well? What is public office to them, an inheritance ,a "right", a "destiny"? I'm seeing surnames highlighted and big bold letters, as if the ability to provide good public service was transmitted to them at birth.

I've given up voting for elected officials here. I'm sick and tired of being part of a huge and depressing charade orchestrated by the handful of rich families and power brokers who have used this country as their personal feeding troff.

I'm still for democracy and I still love this country. I hold both the right and left wing enemies of our country and the terrorism in our borders with equal hate and disdain. But I refuse to play my "role" in digging this country deeper into a hole. We Filipinos now have democracy but we are just too naive and immature to really use it. We asked for something and when he got it we didn't know what to do with it.

I'm willing to bet that if you took a poll today, most Filipinos don't even know what a senator is suppose to do and what a congressman's role is in a government. If the voters don't know what they're elected people for, then the election is just a massive waste of precious money and time. It's entertainment for the masses. And voter education is the last priority of the power brokers because that would end their reign. These parasites and leeches feeding on our country thrive in the midst of our ignorance.

I may show up at the polling station and cast my vote but I'm going to run a line through each and every blank on the ballot. It's my way of making sure the ballot won't be misuses (and even this in no guarantee) and my own little way of protested this continuous rape of our country.

kcboy
03-27-2007, 03:12
Originally posted by 9MX
noong presidential elections in 2004, when asked about his position on guns, iirc, his reply was:

let's wear our uniformed BOG shirts para we can also carry.:rofl:

glck17
03-27-2007, 05:22
can anyone post a list who's progun?

ilocano
03-27-2007, 05:44
Originally posted by glck17
can anyone post a list who's progun?

i only know three.
chiz escudero, zubiri, and pimentel(the son, not the father).

defensor- could be? the wife is an active shooter right?

Kaiser Soze
03-27-2007, 05:51
Originally posted by ilocano
i only know three.
chiz escudero, zubiri, and pimentel(the son, not the father).

defensor- could be? the wife is an active shooter right?

If I'm not mistaken Mrs. Defensor (aside from being a stone cold FOX! Hay, in love na in love ako dun...) is a member of the Philippine Team...

royal glockster
03-27-2007, 08:20

AFAIK, Ping is not anti-gun per se. He's anti PTC but not anti-PTT. I think he once said "you can own as many firearms (licensed of course) as you want but you cannot carry it with you outside your residence". He was referring of course to the PTC which was sold "tatlo dyes" before his time as PNP Chief..Let's admit it bro...napadaling kumuha ng PTC noong araw that even "irresponsible gun owners" without adequate firearm training/knowledge can secure the PTC very easily...Think of Rolito Go for example. Firearms regulation is not bad per se and i suppose he's not against sports shooting at all..just my opionion..:)

royal glockster
03-27-2007, 08:22
Originally posted by kcboy
let's wear our uniformed BOG shirts para we can also carry.:rofl:

By all means, we can carry our boomers.....at the range..:supergrin: :supergrin:

charlie-xray
03-27-2007, 08:35
email of our Honorable Senator,

theworkingsenator@yahoo.com

We can ask him officially on his position.

boni
03-27-2007, 09:27
Originally posted by 9MX

really sir???? PI gusto ko pa naman sya sana maging presidente. therefore tuyo siya sakin. he will never get my vote too. by the way, d ba si NOYNOY AQUINO Pro gun din sir? si PIMENTEL pro gun din? he gets my vote (and all our controlled votes hehehe):supergrin:

magister
03-27-2007, 17:01
Originally posted by boni
really sir???? PI gusto ko pa naman sya sana maging presidente. therefore tuyo siya sakin. he will never get my vote too. by the way, d ba si NOYNOY AQUINO Pro gun din sir? si PIMENTEL pro gun din? he gets my vote (and all our controlled votes hehehe):supergrin:

si Koko Pimentel (the son) is pro gun am sure. i've asked him about it already. :)

isuzu
03-27-2007, 18:30
I believe that there should be a law prohibiting a father/mother to run in an election together with their son/daughter or hold office together.

If the father/mother steps down, the son/daughter would have to wait for one term before he or she could run. That case, nepotism could be minimized.

Still the same dogs with different collars.

isuzu
03-27-2007, 18:33
Originally posted by juramentado
I won't vote for any of them. In fact, I'm not voting at all, for the first time since 1986.

IMO, I think you have to go the polling place and get your ballot. At least, you could jot down 12 Disney characters para hindi masulatan ng ibang tao ang iyong balota.

That's what I did a couple of elections ago.:)

isuzu
03-27-2007, 19:17
The administration senatorial bets would likely have a hard time winning in Negros Occidental when DAR secretary Pangandaman bungled the installation of supposed "DAR beneficiaries" in the land of Bob Cuenca in La Castellana.

The good DAR secretary not only failed to coordinate with local officials on the matter once, but twice. The mayors in Negros Occidental are passing around a resolution declaring Pangandaman "persona non grata."

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2007/March/27/topstory2.htm

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2007/March/26/topstory1.htm

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2007/March/23/topstory1.htm

bertud ng putik
03-28-2007, 04:28
pare parehas lang ang mga lahat ng kandidatong yan! pagnanalo, tiyak babawi sa mga ginastos sa pangangampanya. eh di pagnanakaw din at kapangyarihan lang ang pakay nila! serbisyo sa pilipino? KALOKOHAN!

pag di ka bumoto, sasabihin ay sayang ang boto mo. siguro nung araw pede yan, lalo na't di pa gaanong talamak ang katiwalian at nakawan sa gobyerno. pero nagyon? DI NA OY! sila-sila lang ang makikinabang dyan!

pag naihalal mo ang mga iyan eh, makikita mo pa ba sa kalsada ang mga iyan? DI NA OY!

makikipag kamay sa kalsada, pero pag sakay ng kotse nila, sangkatutak na alcohol ang ibubuhos sa kamay ng mga yan! boboto pa ba ako? DI NA OY!

:animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

Kaiser Soze
03-28-2007, 04:50
Originally posted by magister
si Koko Pimentel (the son) is pro gun am sure. i've asked him about it already. :)

This is surprising since his dad is for the abolition of PTC's. If he wins, I hope he keeps his word and doesn't let his dad influence his decisions.

Allegra
03-28-2007, 06:32
Originally posted by isuzu
IMO, I think you have to go the polling place and get your ballot. At least, you could jot down 12 Disney characters para hindi masulatan ng ibang tao ang iyong balota.

That's what I did a couple of elections ago.:)

Pards, so which disney characters did yuo vote? :)

choi_tan2000
03-28-2007, 19:05
ako namn ilan lang

1. chiz
2. ping
3. alan cayetano
4. trillanes
5. koko
6. noynoy

7. mickey mouse
8. donald duck
9. popeye
10.taz
11.tom
12. jerry

hahaha

Allegra
03-28-2007, 19:26
Originally posted by choi_tan2000
ako namn ilan lang

1. chiz
2. ping
3. alan cayetano
4. trillanes
5. koko
6. noynoy

7. mickey mouse
8. donald duck
9. popeye
10.taz
11.tom
12. jerry

hahaha

err...choi, popeye,taz,tom, and jerry are not from the Genuine Disney Party :)
kagat naman ako :)
:)

choi_tan2000
03-28-2007, 19:39
hehe

sory sir pero di ko talga kilala mga taga disney hehe..

i just put any cartoon characters na kilala ko kesa maglagay ako ng lokal cartoon character na candidate sa senate..

hehe..

sinu nga ba mga characters dun sir.??

tnx

choi

emac
03-28-2007, 19:45
hey! hindi kaya gawa-gawa lang nila Chavit & Ducat yung scenario kahapon para mapasama sa BOG survey si Chavit??:laughabove: :animlol: :banana: :rofl: :tongueout:

choi_tan2000
03-28-2007, 19:48
nothing is ismposible here in our country..

specially election time ...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

isuzu
03-28-2007, 21:40
Originally posted by Allegra
Pards, so which disney characters did yuo vote? :)

Mikey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan, Snow White, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, etc. :supergrin:

akula
03-29-2007, 00:42
Sabay na rin yung mga sablay na lokal clowns tomorrow....

ANG SAYA-SAYA :banana: :banana: :banana:

magsasaka
04-04-2007, 23:24
hi guys, they will be...
1. ping lacson
2. sonny trillanes
3. gringo honasan
4. chiz escudero
5. allan peter cayetano
6. loren legarda
7. batman
8. superman
9. aquaman
10. green lantern
11. spiderman
12. robin
:banana: :banana: :banana:
regards...

antediluvianist
04-05-2007, 00:17
WAIT ! We have to be serious about our choices.

Which of the cartoon characters are pro-gun?

In any case, Wonderwoman turns me on. Nice ass.

Kaiser Soze
04-05-2007, 00:41
Originally posted by antediluvianist

Which of the cartoon characters are pro-gun?

Si Elmer Fudd at si Yosemite Sam sureball Pro-Gun.

arzon
04-05-2007, 03:43
Sama nyo na rin si "Marvin the Martian"

cznayr
04-05-2007, 04:23
Originally posted by arzon
Sama nyo na rin si "Marvin the Martian"

Pro laser gun yun :laughabove:

nitrox920
04-06-2007, 02:08
remember guys when ping was the PNP chief... Renewing your firearm license was hard as hell...

he is ANTI GUN.

jimbullet
04-07-2007, 22:36
Vote for a cause. - pro-gun to be one of the considerations. If a law maker seems to be an anti gun, then I suggest lets limit their numbers in government. This should lessen the mind sets of "blame it on the law abiding gun owner" syndrome everytime there is a crime involving unlicensed firearms and/ or firearms unauthorized to be carried.

isuzu
04-08-2007, 13:20
Originally posted by jimbullet
If a law maker seems to be an anti gun, then I suggest lets limit their numbers in government.

I suggest never to vote for them. There's lots of candidates that are wolves in sheep's clothing. Pakunwari-kunwari lang, then after they get your vote and become elected, their true color comes out.

What do they care about gun priveleges of the ordinary citizen? They, for the most part, have bodyguards, courtesy of taxpayer's money.

gen1
04-08-2007, 19:46
Originally posted by magister
may i request that you consider koko pimentel as one of your 12 senators? i know about the dynasty thing but i can personally vouch for the integrity, honesty, and dedication of this individual. have known the guy for 25 years. he really will work hard to fulfill whatever promises he has made to the electorate. besides, shooting partner ko yan sa armscor parang, he he he he. thanks. :)

batchmate mo yata si pimentel kaya mo kinakampanya ;)

charlie-xray
04-09-2007, 00:05
Maliban sa consideration of being pro-gun or anti-gun let's not forget those who are consistent.

Mapa-admin man or opposition, basta sino sino man ang nagpakita ng prisipyo OK na yun for me.

saki1611
04-09-2007, 01:46
Originally posted by nitrox920
remember guys when ping was the PNP chief... Renewing your firearm license was hard as hell...

he is ANTI GUN.

having hard time renewing the license doesn't mean anti-gun. if i'm not mistaken, it was during his (lacson) time, as PNP chief, that a blind man was caught for having a licensed firearm and that triggered the strict renewal of license and ptc. ptc and ptt should only be granted to resposible owners and with the capability to use it when necessary.

chowchow
04-09-2007, 09:54
Imee Marcos.

isuzu
04-09-2007, 18:24
Originally posted by saki1611
having hard time renewing the license doesn't mean anti-gun. if i'm not mistaken, it was during his (lacson) time, as PNP chief, that a blind man was caught for having a licensed firearm and that triggered the strict renewal of license and ptc. ptc and ptt should only be granted to resposible owners and with the capability to use it when necessary.

But he only issued PTCs to his circle of friends. It was the FED's system that was wrong, not the gunowners in general (in the case of the blind man who was issued a PTC). IMO, he made it an excuse to cancel the PTCs. He would have had cancelled the PTC of the blind man and not everybody else's PTCs.

mikey177
05-12-2007, 07:09
BTTT.

I was looking through the platforms of different candidates at http://www.ivote.ph/

After learning more about the Ang Kapatiran senatorial candidates, they are definitely not getting my vote.

Their platform includes the following:

b. Make it a criminal offense for anyone but police officers or soldiers, a licensed private security in uniform and on duty, to carry firearms or any other deadly weapons in public places.

d. The windows of motor vehicles should be of such transparency that it does not obscure the view of the interior of the motor vehicle. This requirement makes sense in light of the Supreme Court’s ruling that the vehicle should not be searched nor its occupants subjected
to bodily search.

e. Ban the exhibit and/or sale of firearms and bullets in public malls and other public places. With prior permit and payment of rental fee, however, such exhibits and sale of firearms may be made in military or police camps.

f. Ban the manufacture, importation or sale of toy guns, air guns or replica of guns.

g. Ban the importation of guns except high-powered guns for use by the police and the military.

h. Legalize and place under tight government control the local production and sale of firearms
for use by the police and the military as well as the civilians for sports and home protection.
Manufacture and sale of firearms without authorization of the government shall be punishable with the same penalty for illegal possession of firearms as provided in No. 13 above.

i. In addition to the present requirements for permit to possess, the applicant must show to the authorities that he/she has a gun safety deposit box at home approved by the
government.

j. Mandate the periodic public inventory, decommissioning and melting down of all confiscated guns for conversion into useful instruments.

saki1611
05-12-2007, 07:52
Originally posted by 9MX

that doesn't mean he's anti-gun, in a right sense the police should only be the sole authority to carry firearms on the streets, to have better peace and order. we have to accept the fact that a lot of gun owners are abusing the privilege of ptc. his point then was to have strict regulations on firearms. he's a caviteno, laki sa baril yan...

boto natin kamaganak ko eh!:supergrin:

Allegra
05-12-2007, 08:00
Originally posted by saki1611
that doesn't mean he's anti-gun, in a right sense the police should only be the sole authority to carry firearms on the streets, to have better peace and order. we have to accept the fact that a lot of gun owners is abusing the privilege of ptc. his point then was to have strict regulations on firearms. he's a caviteno, laki sa baril yan...

boto natin kamaganak ko eh!:supergrin:

He's got mine
did you guys watch GMA7's Isang Tanong?
His and Cayetanos answers were the only once I liked
Ok , so I liked Victor Wood's as well ahihihi
For the benefit of the overseas brothers -

http://www.gmanews.tv/isangtanong

saki1611
05-12-2007, 08:06
Originally posted by isuzu
But he only issued PTCs to his circle of friends. It was the FED's system that was wrong, not the gunowners in general (in the case of the blind man who was issued a PTC). IMO, he made it an excuse to cancel the PTCs. He would have had cancelled the PTC of the blind man and not everybody else's PTCs.

we have to state a fact... yes i agree there's a wrong system in FED, and many of gun owners abuse this problem. we know this in ourselves, i don't have to mention the details, how most us, if not all, obtained the licenses and ptc's.

Darna
05-12-2007, 14:00
Originally posted by royal glockster
Is this a survey or what..:upeyes: Anyway, I will vote senatorial candidates who are "consistent" with their beliefs and stood their ground through "thick-and-thin". Balimbings??? naah!!..Consistency is the name of game bro..Here's the list of balimbings/inconsistent politicos...

1. Tito Sotto (from UNO to TU)
2. Tessie Oreta (the same with sotto)
3. Manny Villar (from Admin to Opposition)
4. Noynoy Aquino ( sumama sa nanay)
5. Kiko Pangilinan (namamangka sa dalawang ilog)
6. Joker Arroyo (elected under Lakas, GMA critique yet running under her ticket)
7. John Osmena (not seen in opposition rallies yet became an official candidate of the opposition)
8. Ralph Recto ( the same with Joker Arroyo)
9. Edgardo Angara (last minute balimbing)
10. Peter Alan Cayetano ( from Lakas to UNO, nabigyan pa yata ng campaign fund ni FG during his congressional campaign)
11. Richard Gomez - consistent GMA critique yet wanted to run under the admin ticket (good/bad he was not included in the line-up)
12. Loren Legarda - paiyak-iyak pa during the erap impeachment trial when the opening of the 2nd envelope was outvoted..

Sorry guys, i can't vote these "inconsistent", political turncoats (balimbings)...Political turncoatism must be made a crime...dito mo kasi makikita na self-interest lang ang habol nila and not really the nation's interest..

Here are the consistent ones...

1. Ping Lacson - a consistent oppositionist all-throughout
2. Mike Defensor - a consistent admin official
3. Gringo Honasan - a consistent anti-GMA
4. Trillanes - never backed off with his sense of idealism
5. Prospero Pichay - a pro-GMA all-throughout
6. Migs Zubiri - a staunch GMA supporter all-throughout...

I think heto lang sila...or have i forgot few endangered species??....hehe:supergrin:

Richard Gomez (Bestfriend ni Joey Marquez)
Cesar Montano (May Sunshine sya)
Tito Sotto (Uncle ni Shawee)
Kiko Pangilinan (Mr ni Mega Star)
Victor Wood (EX NI MADAM AURING)
Ralph Recto (Mr Vilma Santos)
Noynoy Aquino (Brother of Kris Aquino)
Tessie Aquino Oreta (Tita ni Kris)
Manny Villar :thumbsup: ( Endorsed sya ni Angel Locsin, and galing pa mag dance sa tv:banana: )

Sad to say.... Hindi ako botante sa Philippines eh... Sorry :laughabove: Pero ang Fevorit ko no.1 is none other than .... VICTOR KAHOY!!!!:rofl: :animlol: :laughabove::sad: :sad:

theTactician
05-12-2007, 15:14
what's happening to our country for the last decade or so? pretty soon, all cabinet members, house of senate, representatives, down to the municipal mayors will all be actors/actresses/boxers/t.v. personalities. What will happen to the philippines then? it will be just one big circus show. Showbiz. chika! :supergrin:

cebuboy
05-12-2007, 20:03
Well, all I can say is that We deserve the government We have. We were the ones who voted for them in the first place.

Darna
05-13-2007, 14:02
Originally posted by theTactician
what's happening to our country for the last decade or so? pretty soon, all cabinet members, house of senate, representatives, down to the municipal mayors will all be actors/actresses/boxers/t.v. personalities. What will happen to the philippines then? it will be just one big circus show. Showbiz. chika! :supergrin:

You bet!!!! :sad: wawa talaga this country.

antediluvianist
05-13-2007, 17:47
Unfortunately nobody has the balls to run against the Church's stand against condoms. This country is overpopulating itself to death.

bulm540
05-13-2007, 17:53
Ditto!

low profile
05-13-2007, 19:09
Si Gringo "anti women"

lahat ng coup attempt ni loko against women presidents. Di niya matangap na babae ang presidente

si Ping- "I hate politics, ill join when im dead"- or something like that. Bat buhay pa itong tao na ito? at Sumali ulit dahil masarap pala ang merong madaming pera na walang pinapatay.- next hitler

Si Cayetano- sinungaling extraordinare!

Si Trillanes- Gagawin ko ang ginawa ni gringo para makawala dito.

Si Goma- nakarinig siguro gaano kadaming pera sa politics kay Chong. Bago umupo ang bagong mayor ng paranaque, nagulat na walang pera ang city dahil kay chong.

Si Oreta, wala nang pera kailangan magstock nito

Sotto- ditto

nonoy- ditto

cesar- ditto

di chiz- ngayon ko lang nakitang ngumiti. Di ngumingiti ito pag ininterview di gumagalaw ang muka, labi lang.
PEro ngayon na may kailangan. Ngiti dito at duun. Pa cute na di matangap

Loren- naubos ang pera sa complaint na dinaya siya. Kailangan magkapera ulit

Bakit nagiging politico ang artista? Dahil wala nang kita sa pagaartista. Wala nang pelikula dahil wala nang nanoonood sa kanila. Kailangan nilang kumita ng madali kaya pasok sa pulitika kahit di abot sa 20 ang iq

bulm540
05-14-2007, 07:03
Unfortunately nobody has the balls to run against the Church's stand against condoms. This country is overpopulating itself to death.
What? no separation of church and state?

Allegra
05-14-2007, 08:02

I thought Lacson was?
He's for the deathnpenalty , i dont thik he'd be scared of the family planning issue

antediluvianist
05-14-2007, 08:13
Biazon came out for population control and was heavily opposed by the Church.

Lacson wants to be Prez. Condoms are a hot issue for the Church. Do Filipinos follow what the Church says? Out of so many Catholics in this country , only a fraction have to in order to cost the wanna-be President a lot of votes.

Darna
05-18-2007, 03:10
Originally posted by low profile
Si Gringo "anti women"

lahat ng coup attempt ni loko against women presidents. Di niya matangap na babae ang presidente

si Ping- "I hate politics, ill join when im dead"- or something like that. Bat buhay pa itong tao na ito? at Sumali ulit dahil masarap pala ang merong madaming pera na walang pinapatay.- next hitler

Si Cayetano- sinungaling extraordinare!

Si Trillanes- Gagawin ko ang ginawa ni gringo para makawala dito.

Si Goma- nakarinig siguro gaano kadaming pera sa politics kay Chong. Bago umupo ang bagong mayor ng paranaque, nagulat na walang pera ang city dahil kay chong.

Si Oreta, wala nang pera kailangan magstock nito

Sotto- ditto

nonoy- ditto

cesar- ditto

di chiz- ngayon ko lang nakitang ngumiti. Di ngumingiti ito pag ininterview di gumagalaw ang muka, labi lang.
PEro ngayon na may kailangan. Ngiti dito at duun. Pa cute na di matangap

Loren- naubos ang pera sa complaint na dinaya siya. Kailangan magkapera ulit

Bakit nagiging politico ang artista? Dahil wala nang kita sa pagaartista. Wala nang pelikula dahil wala nang nanoonood sa kanila. Kailangan nilang kumita ng madali kaya pasok sa pulitika kahit di abot sa 20 ang iq

At the same time ginagawa nilang stepping stone ang pag AARTISTA... Basketbolista .... and pagiging Boxer like Pacman :animlol: :devilish: