Hidden Hills Website Updated [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Hills Website Updated

domzilla9
03-27-2007, 20:03
Everyone (and especially you Tuesday Night shooters)

We've updated the Hidden Hills Website with tonight's BGI scores and the scores from the 3-18-07 Hidden Hills Match

Use this link: ---> http://www.hhpsi.com/

If you have any problems accessing this information, please let me know.

Greg F. and Pete C. : Your scores have the letter R next to them because your name was flagged as a "Re-entry" when I corrected the spelling of your names in the database.

Blue Ribbons will be awarded to the following

Matt Griffin - Limited 10
Virgil L. Leonard - Open
Shawn McConnell - Single Stack
John Whitt - Limited
Dominic Bosco - Production

TreehugginGlock
03-27-2007, 21:52
Thanks Dom.

Hey, can I ask a favor of you? If you're the one posting the results of the Tuesday night matches, too, can you please correct the spelling of my last name? or if you're not the one that creates the file, can you ask Lee to correct the spelling of my last name?

It's not a K, it's a T. Jeter

thanks

Oh, and John Whitt's name is spelled wrong too.

Nothing terrible, just irritating.

domzilla9
03-27-2007, 22:04
LA - I can correct it the next time you submit a score. I cannot correct past score sheets. Sorry.

45gunner
03-28-2007, 04:30
The John Witt was a lousy shooter this John Whitt guy is much better. John Witt needs lots of practice.

Whew this alter ego thing is getting bad.

Clyde
03-28-2007, 09:00
Thanx Dom :thumbsup:

By the way like the Volvo (Classic, I miss the DL models)

TreehugginGlock
03-28-2007, 09:58
Originally posted by 45gunner
The John Witt was a lousy shooter this John Whitt guy is much better. John Witt needs lots of practice.

Whew this alter ego thing is getting bad. So is that why I hear, "What the H?" every now and then? Is it really, "What the...H?" Is that your alter ego talking to yoursef, again? :rofl: