buy at Goschinski's in Ashland? Gallery of Guns? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : buy at Goschinski's in Ashland? Gallery of Guns?

northcoast
03-29-2007, 05:06
Anyone every buy there? I've stopped in a few times when driving past on 71. They seem pretty friendly, and their sale prices seem pretty good.

I bought my last gun through Gallery of Guns for the lifetime warranty -- it was pain free. Bought on line, picked up through a local store.

I'm thinking of a new G26 and was curious as to everyone's experiences...

Northcoast

degoodman
03-29-2007, 11:24
Their sale prices are usually pretty good. Their list prices are at best average these days.

I'll admit that I miss the old building. When they were up the road in the old place their prices on everything were CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. The new building is nice and all, but that's alot of square feet to heat, cool, and pay the mortgage on. Their prices have reflected the change.

MarkH1254
04-01-2007, 06:36
I've bought quite a few guns from Mike over the years, and yes, his prices were cheaper when he was down the road. They are very friendly there and helpful.

Lately, I've been driving over to Sportsman's Den in Shelby. They are 22 miles West of I-71 and SR 250. Head West on 250 to downtown Ashland then West on SR 96 to Shelby. Turn North on SR 61 (Gamble Street) in downtown Shelby - about one mile from downtown Shelby. They have a website www.sportsmansdeninc.com. They have a big sale running thru May and their flyer is posted on the web.

Mark

northcoast
04-02-2007, 09:12
Oh...not checking here often enough cost me $10!!

Got a new 26 at Fin and Fur for $469...Your place has it $10 cheaper.

They were very nice at Fin and Fur, and threw in a range bag (even tho I was a day early for the sale!)

Northcoast.