Bluejackets Manual [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bluejackets Manual

jcs71
03-30-2007, 20:00
I still have my copy of the Bluejackets Manual from basic. My question is where can I get the hardback version of this book. I remember seeing one up on the base in Great Lakes but didn't have the money at the time for this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.:thumbsup:

IDC
03-30-2007, 20:06
PM on way

goldshellback
03-31-2007, 09:53
Ask about it at the uniform shop/NEX on base. That's one of those items not too many sailors ask about but can be ordered. Also there are several naval related websites that have it or may have links to a site that carries it. When I find/remember a few of these sites I'll shoot another reply to ya. Those hadrcover BJM's are out there but the hard part is finding the person/place that knows exactly where to go. I have seen one in the gift shop at the NEX here at my base before, but that was a couple of deployments ago....

jcs71
03-31-2007, 13:32
Thanks for the replies. I have been wanting this for a long time. I also want to say thanks for your service to this great country as well and stay safe friends.:patriot:

SARDG
04-06-2007, 22:56
Originally posted by jcs71
My question is where can I get the hardback version of this book. I remember seeing one up on the base in Great Lakes but didn't have the money at the time for this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.:thumbsup:
Amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-1211519-7684619?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Blue+Jackets+Manual&Go.x=11&Go.y=11)