Impeach Granholm [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Granholm

lcott45
04-01-2007, 05:43
We went to Lansing this week and it was the first time I have been there for about 10 years, and the city is dieing!! The capitol of Michigan looks just like Detroit and Flint!! Even right downtown, by the capitol the was about 50% of the buildings were empty. There was areas of the city where I use to go, that is full of abandon hotels, restraunts, gas stations, and add a couple malls and I was astonished!! It has me absolutely pissed right off to see our state ran into the ground.
We really need to start organizing some rally's our something!! I am going right to my legislators web sites and firing off some e-mails! We need to take our state and than our country back, these people seems so far above the law on so many levels!! If there are any Good Lawyers out there who aren't all wrapped up with the Democratic Party, maybe give some advise if anything along the lines of a Recall or an Impeachment is possible.:rofl:

douglasd
04-04-2007, 23:28
Impeach Granholm? I wouldn't be opposed to that idea, but she has nothing to do with the city of Lansing. She runs the state (into the ground, obviously), but it's the Lansing Mayor and city government you should be talking to about the condition of Lansing.

copperhead1200C
04-06-2007, 06:00
I know just what you are saying I was there this week and it looked like a ghost town. You still can't find a spot to park for free thats not ten miles away. but you can park at a meter right at the front door. All the parking structures are for state employees.
I am still amazed at the lack of production from all those government employees. A whole city of government employees, and we still can't seem to get things on track. Hey, I know what we should do since there are so many people fleeing the insainity(state)lets tax the crap out of the ones are still here to make up the difference. Did you know that Granholm's husband has 3 full time state employess working for him? Why?. But hey I know I'm preaching to the choir but I do feel just a tad better. thanks for the read.