04-03-2007, 18:34
Posted here:

http://hiddenhills.110mb.com/bgi/BGI_04-02-07_ALL.htm

and

http://www.hhpsi.com/

45gunner
04-03-2007, 18:56
Whew. I'm glad Beretta didn't show up.

The bad weather probably scared him off along with the other fair weather shooters.

domzilla9
04-03-2007, 18:59
Just remember John, in the privacy of his own home Greg can wear as many Blue Ribbons as he wants.

45gunner
04-03-2007, 19:02
Yea but at the Range Dean, you and myself have many more Blue Ribbons than Greg. Well I just remembered Greg doesn't have any offical Blue Ribbons.

domzilla9
04-03-2007, 19:09
John, now that you mentioned it, I don't recall Greg ever winning a match that gives away ribbons. I guess he just doesn't have the right stuff.

Does Indy's give you a ribbon if you eat twenty or more chickens in a month?

domzilla9
04-03-2007, 19:20
The only Blue Ribbon Greg is going to get...

http://************/2l49mq

45gunner
04-03-2007, 19:33
:laughabove:

45gunner
04-03-2007, 19:34
Originally posted by 45gunner
Yea but at the Range Dean, you and myself have many more Blue Ribbons than Greg. Well I just remembered Greg doesn't have any offical Blue Ribbons.

Only if they have feather on them.:animlol:

TreehugginGlock
04-03-2007, 20:23
All I have to say is that I wish I could choose my reshoot as my scored match. :brickwall: Guess I'll just have to shoot some warm up shots before actually shooting a match from now on. Last 2 matches I screwed up the scored string but did way. way better on my second try. I just hate that. It's embarrassing to zero out on penalties. :embarassed:

domzilla9
04-04-2007, 04:32
I always shoot better the second time. Once the pressure is off it's easier to do what you know you can do. I zeroed out on a stage at KAPS a few weeks ago. Don't sweat it, but just remember that it's a different game than IDPA.

Houngan
04-04-2007, 08:56
Sorry I wasn't there, the day was so nice I rode my bike back to my house from work, leaving my truck. I took a nap until 5:30, and then all hell broke loose, so I couldn't get back to my vehicle. The day wasn't wasted, though, I knocked out 400 rounds of ammunition.

Fun news: I just acquired a 1911, and will be shooting that exclusively for the next month, getting ready for the single stack tournament. Glock folks feel free to mock my missed reloads and low magazine capacity.

H.

Berretta9
04-04-2007, 14:21
Originally posted by 45gunner

If you can't cash them who cares.

45gunner
04-04-2007, 16:40
Deleted

45gunner
04-04-2007, 16:40
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
All I have to say is that I wish I could choose my reshoot as my scored match. :brickwall: Guess I'll just have to shoot some warm up shots before actually shooting a match from now on. Last 2 matches I screwed up the scored string but did way. way better on my second try. I just hate that. It's embarrassing to zero out on penalties. :embarassed:

You can still shoot with us anytime. :hugs:

Just remember that we do not think any different of you based on you shooting good or bad because on occassion we/I have not shot so well.

45gunner
04-04-2007, 16:44
Originally posted by Houngan
Sorry I wasn't there, the day was so nice I rode my bike back to my house from work, leaving my truck. I took a nap until 5:30, and then all hell broke loose, so I couldn't get back to my vehicle. The day wasn't wasted, though, I knocked out 400 rounds of ammunition.

Fun news: I just acquired a 1911, and will be shooting that exclusively for the next month, getting ready for the single stack tournament. Glock folks feel free to mock my missed reloads and low magazine capacity.

H.

I'll be there with you. Im shooting a Kimber Gold Match II in the Single Stack division.

Houngan
04-05-2007, 05:53
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock

If it makes you feel any better, I did the exact same thing for the longest time, but eventually all my runs evened out. Lately, my first run has been my best run, because I'm just shooting, and not trying to "game" the stage.

H.