Gander Mountain [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gander Mountain

HauntedAlabama
04-03-2007, 21:31
Anyone in the Huntsville area on this board? And if so have you been to Gander Mountain and how large is their firearms area? Thanks

h2o-5o
04-04-2007, 08:05
I went there a month or so ago, when my wife had to go to the doc in Huntsville. They had a pretty nice selection of firearms, both long guns and hand guns. Also had a very well stocked reloading section.

However, their prices left a LOT to be desired. Everything I looked at, I found myself saying where someplace else had identical items much cheaper. Example, SA M1A Standard was $400 more than I paid a couple of months before, Sierra bullets were $4/box more than two other places had them at the same time, etc.

hankfan79
04-06-2007, 18:43
Yes they are high as hell! They do offer a more selection of "higher" end firearms than any other place locally. I was shocked to see that their small framed( 9mm, .357 Sig and .40) glocks were prices according to size...which is rediculous being that they all cost the same with standard features.

But if your in a jam and need something fast. Chances are..THEY HAV IT...Except high mount 30 mm scope rings for Ar-15 which I need by tomorrow.:animlol: