Indoor Match at Openrange tomorrow (Saturday) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Match at Openrange tomorrow (Saturday)

openrange
04-06-2007, 15:31
Dont forget, the 2nd in the 3 match series is tomorrow at Openrange, 6401 Cross Keys Blvd, Crestwood, Ky 40014. 502-243-8282. openrangesports.com.

We kick off at noonish and stop around 7pm.

The coffee'll be brewing to really help your groups!

See you there,

Barry

TreehugginGlock
04-07-2007, 18:47
Hey, boys and girls. Missed seeing you all at the match today, but did see Beth and Cary which I haven't seen since the Sportshooter's days. She says she's got another surgery coming up, so keep her in your thoughts.

At the time I left, it looked like Dom was the top shooter of the day. He was even beating Grady!

Not sure, but I'm hoping they post the results on Glock Talk some time tonight or tomorrow. I want to see where I finally came out. I did pretty well, but not as good as I did last month, though. I shot the 75 foot distance too fast and dropped some points then. But I wound up with a 462 with (I think I remember correctly) 30 x's. Not as good as the 476 I did last month, but still pretty darn good. I'm pleased.

For those of you who didn't make it this month but shot last month, remember you do have to shoot 2 of the 3, so you still have next month to qualify for the Glock drawing. I won't be able to make that one, so I made it a point to shoot this month.

45gunner
04-07-2007, 19:16
I had planned on attending but my family was in from out of town. Will see everyone on the third match.

That Dom is a Glock Machine.

Did Beth beat Carey again? You probably don't need to wait for the scores. Just ask Beth.

My prayers are with Beth.

TreehugginGlock
04-07-2007, 19:44
Originally posted by 45gunner
I had planned on attending but my family was in from out of town. Will see everyone on the third match.

That Dom is a Glock Machine.

Did Beth beat Carey again? You probably don't need to wait for the scores. Just ask Beth.

My prayers are with Beth. Of course Beth beat Cary. You think she'd give him bragging rights at work? Heck, I beat Cary, too, for that matter. Tee hee hee.

I had looked for you cause you had mentioned you were going to show, but guess family does have to come before guns some time. I think I'm going to sit out Silver Creek due to the family Easter dinner starting when it does. (too close for comfort)

See you later in the week.

domzilla9
04-07-2007, 19:47
I asked Grady if he wanted to warm up with some one on one reball but he declined. We should have tried that.

Good coffee and great cookies! I really like how spacious the stalls are and the clear safety glass and the air quality. And Barry was a great host.

The rotating targets still freak me out though. I could get used to them but it would take a lot to get used to them.

TheGirl
04-07-2007, 20:10
Had a great time shooting the match today, always do. Have to take some time off starting April 30ish thru middle of June, another surgery coming up and I have a mandatory 6 week heal with basically no lifting, no bending and no nothing except walking short distances, heck can't even drive a car for two weeks, that is NOT going to go over well.

Looking forward to getting back into practicing and then shooting some matches after this is over. Plan on doing the fall shoot in Lexington.

Was great to see everyone out there today and Dom you're right, Barry and his team do a great job with these matches.

Everyone take care, I'll keep lurking on the board to see how everyone is doing...Take care and good luck to everyone shooting.

GLW
04-07-2007, 21:52
Congrats Dom. Haven't seen the scores except my own but I expect there are others that will have left me in the dust today, so congrats to them as well. In fact congrats to all the competitors.

Thanks again to Barry and TJ and the entire Openrange staff for another well run GSSF Indoor.

Now, what to use for an excuse...the sun was in my eyes...stiff crosswind downrange...low flying aircraft, yeah, that's it...

45gunner
04-08-2007, 05:32
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Of course Beth beat Cary. You think she'd give him bragging rights at work? Heck, I beat Cary, too, for that matter. Tee hee hee.

I had looked for you cause you had mentioned you were going to show, but guess family does have to come before guns some time. I think I'm going to sit out Silver Creek due to the family Easter dinner starting when it does. (too close for comfort)

See you later in the week.

I won't be a Silver Creek either.

Happy Easter.

openrange
04-09-2007, 09:14
I'll be posting the results pretty soon... took Easter off and it was marvelous!

Had a fun time with all of you. Professionals to the 't' with never a safety issue.

Now if Cary would just stop screwing up the systems every time he's on the line...

openrange
04-09-2007, 16:20
Okay,

Here we go! Sorry it took so long for the results... I was reeling from chocolate Easter Eggs....

openrange
04-09-2007, 16:21
Trying again to get the file up...

45gunner
04-09-2007, 17:22
Originally posted by openrange
I'll be posting the results pretty soon... took Easter off and it was marvelous!

Had a fun time with all of you. Professionals to the 't' with never a safety issue.

Now if Cary would just stop screwing up the systems every time he's on the line...

Did Carey shoot the Pulley in half again?

He promised me he was going to beat Beth.

I noticed he hasn't posted anything.

Lwolfnky
04-10-2007, 08:35
Congrats to all. Good shooting Dom. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole shooting atmosphere at Open Range. Can't wait until May 12th.