MN glockers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MN glockers

norris7430
04-08-2007, 15:05
we need to start our own club for MN ,anybody interested?

magick21
04-08-2007, 17:50
email me, i'm interested

wsu4wheeler
04-09-2007, 22:52
I am also interested.

wsu4wheeler (at) yahoo.com

jem375
04-10-2007, 08:15
I thought that was what this forum is...

norris7430
04-10-2007, 11:21
Originally posted by jem375
I thought that was what this forum is... it just does nt get that much attention called the north star glockers.

mnglocker
04-11-2007, 01:15
Sure it does. It keeps the LoneStar Glockers jealous.. I think. :supergrin:

PeterJasonMN
04-13-2007, 13:24
Originally posted by norris7430
it just does nt get that much attention called the north star glockers.

1-They're not going to set up a 2nd forum for a state.
2-It's not our fault that some people don't know their state's nickname.

I had to do a lot of begging/pleading to get people to vote to have this club for Minnesotans. We'd tried a few other times to get it up and running but could never get 50 people to say yes until our last attempt.

So sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry if you don't like what I asked the Mods to name this thread.

norris7430
04-13-2007, 16:27
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN
1-They're not going to set up a 2nd forum for a state.
2-It's not our fault that some people don't know their state's nickname.

I had to do a lot of begging/pleading to get people to vote to have this club for Minnesotans. We'd tried a few other times to get it up and running but could never get 50 people to say yes until our last attempt.

So sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry if you don't like what I asked the Mods to name this thread. so if i get more than 50 peaple would you consider wanting the name change or do i have to donate X amount of dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mnglocker
04-13-2007, 17:40
so if i get more than 50 peaple would you consider wanting the name change or do i have to donate X amount of dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favors get done for those that contribute to the content of the site. It's not just a monetary thing. I've donated to help Eric pay for keeping the servers up to snuff because I've gained allot of knowledge and help from this site.

norris7430
04-13-2007, 21:04
HIt the nail on the head there ,money talks.lol:thumbsup:

PeterJasonMN
04-14-2007, 00:50
HIt the nail on the head there ,money talks.lol:thumbsup:

Actually I hadn't contributed a single cent when we got this forum going. It was through finding people that were willing to say yes to getting us this forum. Quite a few were NOT from MN, but were "recruited" from GNG, CopTalk and others. Before I took over the helm of trying to get this set up there had been at least two previous attempts that failed miserably.

So I'm sorry if the name I helped pick out for it doesn't somehow meet your seal of approval, but it sure beats the fact that until I did everything I could to get it passed we had NO forum for Minnesota residents.

Minnesota
State motto: L'Étoile du Nord ("Star of the North")

Nicknames:
"Land of 10,000 Lakes"
"North Star State"
"Gopher State"
"Land of Sky-Blue Waters"
"Bread and Butter State"

Former home of:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/Minnesota_North_Stars_logo.jpg
That many of us MN residents were fans of.

mnglocker
04-14-2007, 02:28
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN
Actually I hadn't contributed a single cent when we got this forum going. It was through finding people that were willing to say yes to getting us this forum. Quite a few were NOT from MN, but were "recruited" from GNG, CopTalk and others. Before I took over the helm of trying to get this set up there had been at least two previous attempts that failed miserably.

So I'm sorry if the name I helped pick out for it doesn't somehow meet your seal of approval, but it sure beats the fact that until I did everything I could to get it passed we had NO forum for Minnesota residents.

Minnesota
State motto: L'Étoile du Nord ("Star of the North")

Nicknames:
"Land of 10,000 Lakes"
"North Star State"
"Gopher State"
"Land of Sky-Blue Waters"
"Bread and Butter State"

Former home of:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/Minnesota_North_Stars_logo.jpg
That many of us MN residents were fans of.

:supergrin: The State of Hockey. :thumbsup:

phorvick
04-14-2007, 06:51
I agree..I thought this was THE MN Forum.

Tis quiet though.

The Minnesota area at ar15.com is busier than GT. The busiest group pretty much devoted to MN items is twincitiescarry.com/forum