Near Boone? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Near Boone?


Semper Gumby
04-09-2007, 18:56
Any glockers near Boone? Need some local info. I am moving from Beach to the mountains.

Bogey
04-10-2007, 14:46
There are a couple of guys I know from that area, but not sure how often they get in here.


Wish I could help.

hawgrider
04-17-2007, 11:01
What do you need? I may be able to help. Was there for 4 years many moons ago and get up that way at least once a year so I may be able to answer you.

8W56
04-17-2007, 19:45
Originally posted by hawgrider
What do you need? I may be able to help. Was there for 4 years many moons ago and get up that way at least once a year so I may be able to answer you.

I too was there for four years and there off and on to watch my mountaineers play football. Still know the area fairly decent.

KGNine
04-17-2007, 20:49
I'm in Boone, born and raised here. Let me know if I can help.

Bogey
04-18-2007, 15:59
Originally posted by KGNine
I'm in Boone, born and raised here. Let me know if I can help.


Not to hijack, but do you shoot IDPA up there?

KGNine
04-20-2007, 14:31
Originally posted by Bogey
Not to hijack, but do you shoot IDPA up there?

No I haven't. I've been tempted to give it a try, I know some guys that do.
The idea of getting scored on would well I shoot is scary. Not sure I want to know how I compare. ;)
I don't get as much range time as I like so I'm sure I can't compare to most of those guys.