IDPA Match Saline April 28th [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Match Saline April 28th

mitommy
04-10-2007, 08:25
The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. April 28th. The available times are Noon and 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. It only takes a couple of hours to shoot the match.
To register, or for more info go to www.tcsl-idpa.org
You can try just dropping in, but most squads fill up by e-mail registration)

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enough). We make every effort to accommodate everyone (as long as it is safe).

If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell them you are new and they'll help you out

Pyzik
04-16-2007, 19:40
Originally posted by mitommy
The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. April 28th. The available times are Noon and 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. It only takes a couple of hours to shoot the match.
To register, or for more info go to www.tcsl-idpa.org
You can try just dropping in, but most squads fill up by e-mail registration)

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enough). We make every effort to accommodate everyone (as long as it is safe).

If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell them you are new and they'll help you out
Hhmmm, I was wanting to go to the PIT meet, but I don't think funds(or time) will allow.
You can show up if you are not a member or anything? Just to watch even? Sounds kinda cool.

mitommy
04-18-2007, 12:39
You are welcome to come & watch. But let warn you, you'll wish you had your gear. Bring it along just in case you decide to give it a try.

Pyzik
04-29-2007, 18:42
I wish I would have took my stuff... That was cool. I think I might have found some thing to do on last saturdays of the month. Met a few guys from my town there too. They have free practice one tuesdays there in Saline, and practice on mondays here in Adrian. I will be attending the practice on tuesday there in saline. And I am definatly taking my stuff.

Thanks for lettin' us know that was going on!

mitommy
04-30-2007, 07:50
I wish I would have took my stuff... That was cool.

I told you.

BTW, the practice shoots are not free. The club's range fees apply. $5 for non-members, $3 for members. For that price you get to shoot as much as you want within the rotation of shooters. Hint: bring lots of ammo.

We look forward to seeing you at the next match (May 26th) Don't forget to sign-up on the web site. Sign-up is open now.