Harmarville gun show this weekend (04/07) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Harmarville gun show this weekend (04/07)

Huaco Kid
04-10-2007, 16:21
I haven't been to a gun show since moving to PA. Is the one this weekend a big show? I've been to many shows where even a few $'s admission was a huge rip-off.

Any info appreciated!

deputy tom
04-12-2007, 17:02
Kid,you have the wrong date listed.The PGCA show at Bladerunner's ice arena is the weekend of April 14-15.Past shows there have been jam-packed where you crawl sideways thru an almost non-moving crowd and can't see much except between armpits.This show MAY prove better with both sides open but parking will probably be at a premium as in the past.The following week,April 21-22 there will be a show up and over the hill in Cheswick at the Syria Shrine Temple.I have yet to attend a show there but am sure it will be a great event.tom.

SIGShooter
04-12-2007, 21:32
I'm in Mountaintop. Distance and direction to the show please???

Huaco Kid
04-13-2007, 09:20
http://www.pgca.us/directions.htm

Thanks for the heads-up Deputy.

slipkid42
04-13-2007, 12:50
I went to one, might have been the first one there after leaving the Expo Mart. It was really crowded. A good number of vendors but the walkways were a little small. Also, if you wanted to buy a gun, you had to wait for the seller to have someone watch his table and go out into the lobby as cell phones wouldn't work inside the ice rink. This time they are using both rinks, so hopefully that will alleviate some of the congestion.

deputy tom
04-13-2007, 17:33
Originally posted by Huaco Kid
http://www.pgca.us/directions.htm

Thanks for the heads-up Deputy.

My pleasure.I'll be there hoping for the best.tom.:thumbsup:

deputy tom
04-13-2007, 17:36
slipkid,my thoughts exactly.One bonus is Rudy's Submarines in the lobby or Primanti Bros. at the end of the parking lot.Decissions,decissions...tom.;)

slipkid42
04-13-2007, 20:37
Primanti's for the win!
Went there after the last one I was at.
I'll be at this one too, gotta find some ammo!

Vitamin G
04-23-2007, 16:36
It was worth going with the two rinks. Brass is usually on sale for a good price. I think a lot of the guns are overpriced, but there's the occaisional good deal.