Lauhorner? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lauhorner?

shadow_dog
04-13-2007, 21:15
Well as usual it has been almost 1 week with no results posted. When I was there on 04-07-07 a shooter other than myself asked when the results would be posted, he was told late on 04-07-07. I figured this answer was a "BS" one, proved to be true. IMO, they could take a BIG LESSON from New Albany about posting scores.

ede
04-14-2007, 06:41
last time they posted anything they had it wrong and never replied to any emails i sent. i was told they'd be up more or less as soon as the targets were scored, so maybe it takes over a week to score targets. paula from GSSF told me they've not applied to host another GSSF indoor series. i suspect if they do the turn out and support will be low.

shadow_dog
04-14-2007, 20:14
It's a shame. They have a nice facility IMO. All they would have to do is post scores quickly. What happened to the staff? I have noticed that a lot of the staff is gone and the inventory is way down.

ede
04-14-2007, 20:33
yeah i was suprised to see how much they didn't have in the way of guns. i was thinking i had more at home than they did in the display cases. i really liked their old staff, penny and rick to name a couple but i think they've all quit.

shadow_dog
04-22-2007, 18:30
I called on Friday, they said the entire results should be posted. No, they are not. I will call back on Monday to let them know.

I hate to sound negative but I am beginning to wonder if I will shoot Lauhorners again if they have any future matches. This sucks IMO because I really enjoyed it there when they first started having matches.

G34MAN
04-24-2007, 15:02
They have no idea how to run a match. I shot their indoor rifle league this winter and it was pathetic. The first couple matches were OK, but it went down hill quick. There were several safety violations that weren't dealt with and they were lucky no one got hurt. The only reason I kept going was because I thought I had a good chance of winning the iron sight division (which I did) and they told us they were going to be giving guns and/or good prizes away. Instead they gave the winners memberships to the range, which I will never use. When I asked about getting a gift card instead, they told me no.

Needless to say, I won't be going back.

shadow_dog
04-24-2007, 18:30
I called back Monday and they told me an entirely different story than when I talked to them on Friday. Still no results posted. I will not be back, over 2 weeks waiting for scores to be posted is pure BS. Damn shame IMO, take what was a great place and just pissmanage it in the ground.

glockess56
04-26-2007, 05:05
I emailed them over a week ago and have received no response. This is rediculous in having to wait this long for results. It's like they don't care whether they have a match/results or not. I could calculate by pen and paper with or without a calculator faster than two or three weeks.

shadow_dog
04-27-2007, 18:02
Results are finally posted. If you look at all the names you will see mistakes. Same shooters scored in 2 different categories, just misspelled names. Like my signature says--Incompetence is no excuse. I won't be back to Lauhorners again. Like I said earlier, pissmanaged into the ground.

ede
04-27-2007, 19:12
that's interestng. i got scored for the february match but i didn't go, had to work.

shadow_dog
04-27-2007, 19:34
Originally posted by ede
that's interestng. i got scored for the february match but i didn't go, had to work.

FWIW, good luck at Anderson. I am the person that asked if you if you RO'd Lexington last year.