Radio Show today 4.17.07 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Radio Show today 4.17.07

NoloContendere
04-17-2007, 11:02
I'm going to be on the Kim Wade show on 1180AM at 5pm today. You can listen online at www.wjnt.com.

We'll be discussing the VA Tech shooting and arming students.

nc

Harleyreb1
04-17-2007, 12:17
facts with you!!! People need to hear factual truth!!!! The liberal media does a hell of a job spreading lies. We need more pro gun people to flood the airwaves and educate the public!!! Good luck and I know you'll do a great job!

NoloContendere
04-17-2007, 15:16
thanks! make sure to listen!

nc

haras
04-17-2007, 18:45
Good program...good job!

NoloContendere
04-17-2007, 20:15
Thanks Haras, i'm getting a copy tomorrow, and will post a link to it for anyone that wants to download it.

had some wacko callers though :shocked:

nc

haras
04-17-2007, 21:04
Yeah, Walter wanted to talk....

pyblood
04-17-2007, 21:42
Originally posted by NoloContendere
Thanks Haras, i'm getting a copy tomorrow, and will post a link to it for anyone that wants to download it.

had some wacko callers though :shocked:

nc
Thanks because I just saw this post!

NoloContendere
04-17-2007, 22:16
Originally posted by haras
Yeah, Walter wanted to talk....

yeah.... he got his 1st amendment right revoked :rofl:

mcooper
04-18-2007, 11:37
I got a chance to call in and speak, hopefully I wasn't one of those wacko callers.

It was a very good show:)

NoloContendere
04-18-2007, 14:34
No, you were fine!

I'll try to get the show up later today.

nc

NoloContendere
04-18-2007, 15:47
Show will be up Friday. They don't have any CD's to make copies with, but will have some by Friday

:wavey:

Lobo
04-18-2007, 17:32
Sounds like you did a great job!!! Look forward to hearing it.

Chris

NoloContendere
04-19-2007, 16:44
Just got the CD and am uploading it now... will post shortly.

nc

NoloContendere
04-19-2007, 16:56
http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhWM25JYXkzMWswTVE9PQ

there ya go!

NRA_guy
04-22-2007, 06:54
I missed the live show and have not yet gotten the linked version, but thanks for staying out front on this. Too many gun owners are timid or just lazy about speaking out.

That's how gun ownership has become politically incorrect.

I have actually heard hunters say, "I don't belong to the NRA or GOA. I've got all he guns I will ever need. And the government will NEVER get my guns."

Their stupidity is overwhelming.

Dandapani
04-22-2007, 06:59
http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhWM25JYXkzMWswTVE9PQ

there ya go!

sorry... registration required...

The person who sent you this file was using the free version of our service. When our free users send files 20MB or more, we ask our customers to register with us and get the advantages a registered customer has, including 1) You own inbox 2) Send multiple files to multiple recipients 3) Send and receive files up to 100MB and 4) 4GB Bandwidth limit per month. To download your file and enjoy all these benefits, please register and start sending files for free today!

NoloContendere
04-22-2007, 17:32
Originally posted by NRA_guy
I missed the live show and have not yet gotten the linked version, but thanks for staying out front on this. Too many gun owners are timid or just lazy about speaking out.

That's how gun ownership has become politically incorrect.

I have actually heard hunters say, "I don't belong to the NRA or GOA. I've got all he guns I will ever need. And the government will NEVER get my guns."

Their stupidity is overwhelming.

I will be out on front on this for the long haul.

As for the registration... can you just fake it? I don't think it sends an email to you to verify. I don't know of any other way to get it out, other than to hope people will use the link. Do you know another site?

nc

Dandapani
04-22-2007, 18:24
I don't know of any other way to get it out, other than to hope people will use the link. Do you know another site?

http://www.putfile.com

you will have to register, but your listeners won't...

pyblood
04-22-2007, 21:09
I will be out on front on this for the long haul.

As for the registration... can you just fake it? I don't think it sends an email to you to verify. I don't know of any other way to get it out, other than to hope people will use the link. Do you know another site?

nc

I just got the file downloaded. I also found that you do get a verification email from the website.

NoloContendere
04-22-2007, 21:59
Originally posted by dmobrien2001
http://www.putfile.com

you will have to register, but your listeners won't...

i tried this... but, it only allows a 25 meg audio upload, and the file is 47.3 megs...

MidnightJMC
04-23-2007, 10:14
I registered with an email I only use for things like this.

Good program:thumbsup:

NoloContendere
04-23-2007, 11:33
Originally posted by MidnightJMC
I registered with an email I only use for things like this.

Good program:thumbsup:

thanks! We will do it again, and i hope that we can get a senator or something to come.