Sbc/Att Services [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sbc/Att Services

JohnJak
04-21-2007, 17:30
Am I the only one that thinks SBC/ATT services are very slow even though I upgraded to their expensive pro service.

Errick
04-22-2007, 21:49
Originally posted by JohnJak
Am I the only one that thinks SBC/ATT services are very slow even though I upgraded to their expensive pro service.

I get good speed in my service area (Novi). However PRO service won't work for me.

:shocked:

Dragster
04-22-2007, 22:13
Originally posted by JohnJak
Am I the only one that thinks SBC/ATT services are very slow even though I upgraded to their expensive pro service. I have their 3 Mb dsl and I can't even get 1.5 Mb. They tell me that is in my house wiring. My dsl wiring is about 10 feet long with premium cable from their network box on the house to the modem. Nothing else on that line and is connected directly to their side of the box. I also have the in home repair service, but thy don't want to come out and fix it.

Typical ATT...SBC was pretty good until their merger again.

EDIT: It just took 25-30 seconds to reload this page. They call me on a weekly basis trying to get me to upgrade to what I already have and when I tell them I already have what they are trying to sell me, they suddenly see it on their end. I'm looking forward to their call next week.