Combatives training in Manassas [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Combatives training in Manassas

frank4570
04-21-2007, 18:16
I am currently attenting training/classes at the Warriors Forge in Manassas.(info@teamruthless.com)http://teamruthless.com/index.html
This is exactly what I have been looking for. I addition to the conditioning that they do, they also have combative training 3 times a week. I can't make all of them because I live too far away. But I am learning at a pace I am having trouble keeping up with. The goal of the training is a all encompassing type thing. We do some very close air-soft gunfight training,knife skills,stick skills,ground work, everything really. Anything that might be a realistic solution to a violent encounter is explored.
They have people with lots of experience in the various specialties and they have seminars where experts are brought in for specific diciplins.
Today I went to Systema & Russian Conditioning Seminar with Sonny Puzikas,a former russian special forces guy. The stuff I learned today was just intense. It was hard a lot of it, and some of it painful, but fun. I wish I had a tape of the whole class so I wouldn't forget anything.I will probably go for the second day tomorrow, if I am not too sore tomorrow.
If anybody would be interested in this kind of thing you can click the link above.
More importantly though, if you would be interested in helping me train somewhere around here in culpeper, let me know.
Today was just FREAKIN GREAT!!!!!!!!