Hi-cap mags for a G-27 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hi-cap mags for a G-27

reerc
04-24-2007, 18:54
So, what do y'all think of after market hi capacity magazines for the G-27?

I'm told Glock doesn't make them in .40, only in 9mm, and I'm feeling an ill wind blowing that doesn't bode well for the future of hi capacity magazines.

I bought a 15-round mag for my "baby Glock" today and a little sleeve that fits on the bottom of the mag so it fills the gap between end of grip and bottom of magazine. Sort of cool, but I'm feeling a hankering for one of those big ol' 30-ish rounders.

Your opinions are welcome.

:thumbsup:

xaosflux
04-24-2007, 18:58
Ack no! Why buy a subcompact and then put in a mag that is longer then the gun?

That being said, I do use some of the G22's 13 round mags with a spacer from time to time, but keep the small mag for CCW.

reerc
04-24-2007, 19:59
Originally posted by xaosflux
Ack no! Why buy a subcompact and then put in a mag that is longer then the gun?

Well, certainly not to have the long ol' mag pokin' out from under my shirt! :tongueout:

No, I'm talking about to have one or two loaded up and tucked away in the nightstand for zombie attacks, of course.

:banana:

Steve Koski
04-24-2007, 22:19
The 30 rounders are a waste of time and money, in my oppinion. I've fooled around with them a couple times, but I'd much rather have 2 15's than one of those goofy long ones.

Get a few spare Glock 22 mags, 15 rounders, and be happy. In fact, I have some 15 round Glock 22 mags, 3rd generation, FML, brand new, I'll sell you for $12 each. I also have some new Glock 23 mags, 13 rounds, same price.

RMTactical
04-24-2007, 22:54
Originally posted by Steve Koski
The 30 rounders are a waste of time and money, in my oppinion. I've fooled around with them a couple times, but I'd much rather have 2 15's than one of those goofy long ones.

Get a few spare Glock 22 mags, 15 rounders, and be happy. In fact, I have some 15 round Glock 22 mags, 3rd generation, FML, brand new, I'll sell you for $12 each. I also have some new Glock 23 mags, 13 rounds, same price.

Agreed!

jcbarlow
04-30-2007, 08:46
Originally posted by Steve Koski

Steve,

PM sent.

jc