Central Indiana folks...good info: [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Central Indiana folks...good info:

Indy_Guy_77
04-26-2007, 11:48
For you Makarov fans out there...

Premier Arms in Brownsburg has 2 REAL maks for sale. 1 Bulgarian for under $300 about 92-93% to my untrained eye. Also a German Mak for a little over $300, looked in better condition than the Bulgy. I did NOT handle either of them...just looked through glass.

Also; found a shop that has great prices on AMMO:

West Side Pawn (Pretty sure that's the name!) at 10th and Alton. It's a single story block building. North side of 10th. Shady neighborhood... Somewhat shady employees... But decent prices on firearms (handguns and long guns).

American Eagle 9x19 for just under $8 a box /50
American Eagle .40 S&W for just under $10 a box /50
PMC .38 Special for $12 a box /50

They also have other brands of ammo, of course, also reasonably priced. The guy I talked to said that they could also order cases for customers.

-J-

KSFreeman
04-26-2007, 12:13
That's right? $300 for a Mak Now? Leaping Lizards, Batman. I got to get out more!

*old geezer voice* I remember when these things were so cheap that they came in cereal boxes. And, I walked to school up hill, both ways, and I liked it.

Indy_Guy_77
04-26-2007, 14:40
Didn't you have to wrap barbed-wire around your bare feet for winter-time traction?

Sissy. :tongueout:

hehe

-J-

blackbeast
04-26-2007, 19:24
thanks for the info, was wondering where in indy to get ammo for a reasonable price. Cheapest bradis had was 13 a box for target ammo. If there's someone south there is a army surplus store in bloomington that has it for 8 a box also.

seamus
04-26-2007, 20:26
Where at in Bloomington?

blackbeast
04-26-2007, 20:30
Originally posted by seamus
Where at in Bloomington?

on west 2nd street. Past walmart, and just past karst farm park, there's a small car lot in front and the army surplus store in back. I think it's called traildust army navy surplus. Decent surplus ammo selection, and just an old-school army surplus shop.

seamus
04-26-2007, 20:42
Oh Yeah! I drive by there every time I'm going to Daviess county. Thanks for the info. I'm going to B-town Saturday to visit my Daughter and will stop in at the store.