Thinking of relocatong to Arizona [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of relocatong to Arizona

LMLuciano
04-26-2007, 21:09
I'm considering moving to Arizona, specifically the Chandler area. Can anyone give me an idea where not to live. If I do this it won't be until October of this year.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Lew

LMLuciano
04-29-2007, 18:21
37 views and not one response.

Sorry I wasted my time.

Mods, please delete this thread, I won't be back to check on it.

AZ_Quailhunter
04-29-2007, 19:21
Chandler, Tempe and Mesa are nice areas....don't go near South Phoenix.....bad neighborhoods.

ClydeG19
04-29-2007, 19:35
I lived in Chandler for a year and would have stayed for a while longer but the guy who owned the house we were renting wanted to sell it. We are building a house in Pinal County now, because we want to get away from the city, but still be close enough to come up when we want to. Depending on what business you're in, I wouldn't want to work the city...the traffic is horrible. I can't stand traffic and a long commute.

Chandler's got a lot of shopping, that's for sure. I would say avoid north Chandler, but the rest of it is nice. Avoid Phoenix or west Mesa like the plague. Gilbert and Tempe are nice. I can't comment on the schools...no kids, but I know one of Chandler's high school baseball teams made the state finals this year.

hospitalcop
04-30-2007, 14:28
over 300 people are moving here every single day, clogging the streets, jacking up the home prices, etc...I apologize on behalf of all the arizona native's for not responding to your message right away.

sigs4all!
04-30-2007, 22:07
I sent you a message....

El_Ron1
05-01-2007, 09:26
Keep one up in the chamber fo' the jackas and the dope fiends

The Lambinator
05-24-2007, 09:44
Removed for privacy concerns

blueiron
05-24-2007, 23:54
:laughabove:

Doc Holliday
06-11-2007, 18:55
Originally posted by LMLuciano
37 views and not one response.

Sorry I wasted my time.

Mods, please delete this thread, I won't be back to check on it.

Awww, come on back, we're a friendly bunch down here, really we are...

Stay away from the 'downtown' Chandler area (Arizona Ave, from Warner down to the new section of 202)

Welcome to AZ, if you are here! :wavey: