Single stack Nationals scores [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Single stack Nationals scores

KYgundoc
04-29-2007, 01:27
A few locals the Glipsc crew knows shot the Singl Stack Nationals. Here is how they did.
1. RoB Lathem
2. Dave Sevign
3. Michael Voit

24. Grady Whitelaw

75. Matt Griffin
127. Jerry Dillard
169. David Moremen
201. Michael Rhea
208 John Cambron
218 Frank Thompson
219 Steve Fusinetti
I hope I didn't miss anyone.

45gunner
04-29-2007, 18:31
Congrads to all the shooters from the Ky area that participated in the SS Classic.

Houngan
04-30-2007, 06:07
Dang man, don't advertise 75th place!

It was a fun match, I should have allowed a few more weeks of practice on the platform. I didn't really settle down until about the sixth stage, and shot fairly well from that point on.

I'm waiting for the stage results to figure out where I might have been without some significant screwups, but it was still a good time. Now on to Area 6!

H.

Houngan
04-30-2007, 12:13
In other news, I beat Todd Jarrett on one stage, so that's . . . something. I also seem to be the HOA person named "Matt", so I'll make a toothpick trophy for that accomplishment.

H.

TreehugginGlock
04-30-2007, 20:06
Originally posted by Houngan
In other news, I beat Todd Jarrett on one stage, so that's . . . something. I also seem to be the HOA person named "Matt", so I'll make a toothpick trophy for that accomplishment.

H. That's very impressive. I'm a big fan of Jarrett. Would have loved to have been a specator since I don't shoot single stack just to see my local boys shooting against some of the national big shots.

Congrats :thumbsup:

Houngan
05-01-2007, 05:28
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
That's very impressive. I'm a big fan of Jarrett. Would have loved to have been a specator since I don't shoot single stack just to see my local boys shooting against some of the national big shots.

Congrats :thumbsup:

Believe me, it had to be a stage that I kicked ass and he tanked out. They just shoot . . . faster. Faster and better than I can understand, right now. I was practicing the other day, just seeing how fast I could split with my G35, and I couldn't get down below .17, and only .22 consistently. Hobdell says he gets .18 splits at 15 yards, on a target. I was just burning them into the backstop, no aiming involved.

H.