Changing address on CWL [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Changing address on CWL

bchandler
04-30-2007, 13:35
Well, as a result of my complex raising rent, I am thinking of moving when my lease is up. Obviously, this is a ***** not only because of the physical move, but having to change all of my accounts'/licenses' addresses.

What is the deal with changing a CWL addy? I just got it so it would be a shame to have to pay the renewal fee just to change the address... :/

chad10mm
04-30-2007, 16:24
No sweat...at most it costs you $15.

ADDRESS CHANGE - 790.06/CONCEALED WEAPONS
Submit address changes online
790.06(8) requires you to notify the Division of Licensing in writing within 30 days after your address changes. You may continue to carry your current license. If, however, you would like a revised license reflecting the new address, please submit $15 paid by check or money order made payable to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and a 'passport-type' color photograph with your written notification.

ADDRESS CHANGE - FS493/INDIVIDUALS
Submit address changes online
493.6106(3) requires you to notify the Division of Licensing in writing within 10 days after your residence or mailing address changes. You may continue to carry your current license. If, however, you would like a revised license reflecting the new address, please submit $15 paid by money order, cashier's check or certified check made payable to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and a 'passport-type' color photograph with your written notification.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/license/changes.html

Court in FL.
04-30-2007, 19:52
You should update your Florida Drivers License also.
Most FFL dealers use your drivers license for ID and to verify
the address you list on your 4473.

Court in FL.