The Pit 4/28 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Pit 4/28


Landor
05-01-2007, 11:49
So, how did it go.

The weather was perfect. I didn't make it on the 28 but I did get out there on the 29 and it was busy and beautiful. I saw a bunch of full garbage bags, was that from you guys? I finally got to put a few hundred rounds through my new Bushmaster. Did everybody have a good time and are there any pictures?


When is the next get together?

wizzi01
05-01-2007, 14:07
It really irks me that the only Saturday I worked in the last months was 4/28.

JellyBelly
05-02-2007, 00:50
IIRC some ambitious soul tried to get it started at 9am or some foolishness like that.

It's the weekend, I'm coming from out of town, and I'll have a 10 year old in tow. Make it noon and you've got a deal.

10 Ring Tao
05-02-2007, 11:12
I was disappointed that no glocktalk people showed up. I asked around and everyone was from arfcom or subguns.

Yeah, those garbage bags were from the cleanup earlier in the day.

It was a blast, full autos everywhere. The silenced full auto uzi was great.

Landor
05-02-2007, 11:22
I am going to try and get out there Saturady May 5. I have a SKS I need to shoot.

MakeMineaP99
05-04-2007, 19:56
Originally posted by 10 Ring Tao
I was disappointed that no glocktalk people showed up. I asked around and everyone was from arfcom or subguns.

Yeah, those garbage bags were from the cleanup earlier in the day.

It was a blast, full autos everywhere. The silenced full auto uzi was great.

I was there from 9-3, must have missed me (I was in the Camo Koontz-Wagner Electric Hat). Oh well...still a good time.

10 Ring Tao
05-04-2007, 20:23
Originally posted by MakeMineaP99
I was there from 9-3, must have missed me (I was in the Camo Koontz-Wagner Electric Hat). Oh well...still a good time.

Where??

I went up and down the line, asking people if they were online and if so, from what site.

Anyway, the tape I used was messed up, so I didn't get much good video, but I strung together what I got in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IAyYEruXmg

In one of the pics at the end you can see the crowded firing line and some of the machine guns. The pic at the end is me, with the burn on my neck from some *****hole not stepping up far enough and dumping half a mag's worth of brass into my neck and shoulder from a full auto M4. One of the shells got stuck in my collar.

Hauptmann6
05-04-2007, 23:06
Originally posted by 10 Ring Tao
It was a blast, full autos everywhere. The silenced full auto uzi was great.

Was it Keith or Jim?

10 Ring Tao
05-04-2007, 23:11
Originally posted by Hauptmann6
Was it Keith or Jim?

Neither. I'm not sure he'd want his name said online, so I won't, but he's well known on arfcom and subguns, apparently.

JellyBelly
05-06-2007, 16:36
Originally posted by 10 Ring Tao
It was a blast, full autos everywhere. The silenced full auto uzi was great.

Does that mean the AG has an opinion favoring private ownership of silencers? :thumbsup:

Hauptmann6
05-06-2007, 16:52
Originally posted by JellyBelly
Does that mean the AG has an opinion favoring private ownership of silencers? :thumbsup:

No. Most likely they are a dealer. And therefor can have them in Michigan

MakeMineaP99
05-06-2007, 17:44
Originally posted by 10 Ring Tao
Where??

I went up and down the line, asking people if they were online and if so, from what site.

Anyway, the tape I used was messed up, so I didn't get much good video, but I strung together what I got in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IAyYEruXmg

In one of the pics at the end you can see the crowded firing line and some of the machine guns. The pic at the end is me, with the burn on my neck from some *****hole not stepping up far enough and dumping half a mag's worth of brass into my neck and shoulder from a full auto M4. One of the shells got stuck in my collar.

I was the first spot left of the MG42, two spots down from Dave's truck (Lumpy223 from ARFCOM).

Landor
05-06-2007, 17:52
I was out there today. It was pretty empty. Me and the wife unloaded a few rounds.

10 Ring Tao
05-06-2007, 23:22
Originally posted by JellyBelly
Does that mean the AG has an opinion favoring private ownership of silencers? :thumbsup:

Nope. However, the word on arfcom is to look for a favorable opinion this summer.