Glipsc match results May 10th 2007 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc match results May 10th 2007

KYgundoc
05-10-2007, 18:53
Tonights match was Glipsc El prez. 3 shoot targets and 2 no shoot tagets at 15 yards. Start was back to targets hands in surrender position. A no shoot barracade was in front of shooter. COF was turn and engage t1 thru t3 with 2 rounds each, Reload and engage t1 thru t3 with 2 rounds each from other side of barracade. best 4 on paper comstock scoring. No shoots minus 10 and missed shots minus 10.
1. Dean F. 5.578
2. Gene L. 1.029
3. Otis F. 0
4. Claude W. 0

We had four people including me tonight. If that is not better the next few weeks I am shutting GLIPSC matches down for the summer. I think the range could rent the range and make more than from us. I could also save some Gas money on the trip to Bluegrass range. If we can't get more shooters maybe it is not worth it.
DF

45gunner
05-10-2007, 19:02
I will be there next week. Never fear. Why? I love beating you.

TreehugginGlock
05-11-2007, 07:48
I was going to be there last night but was feeling under the weather and didn't get out of work until 6:30, so it was too late for me to show up to shoot even if I felt better. I should be there next week though. I know the past couple of weeks have been really small, but I think we can get our core group back up. Don't throw in the towell just yet.

Berretta9
05-11-2007, 08:59
Me too. I'll be back next week as well. Had to attend a ship wreck last night and tonight.

TreehugginGlock
05-11-2007, 13:27
Originally posted by Berretta9
Me too. I'll be back next week as well. Had to attend a ship wreck last night and tonight. Oh yea, that's right. How is Mom's wedding going? :kidding:

Crazy4nitro
05-11-2007, 15:05
I'll be there next week aswell. But I can understand shutting down due to a lack of participation. Keep in mind,if you do shut things down then we all will just have to Kick it at your house on Thurs nights and Set up the Ultimate Mall Ninja scenario. Then take notes on WWMD (What would MallNinja Do) when faced with the extreme pressure that GLIPSC shooters deal with. All this while reducing your supply of Bubbly,Nachos and Roadkill. :grill:

:rofl:

Crazy4nitro

Berretta9
05-12-2007, 09:20
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Oh yea, that's right. How is Mom's wedding going? :kidding:
It was very nice but I do have some stories to tell at the match.

Lwolfnky
05-12-2007, 19:47
Hey Dean,

I only have a couple of more weeks with my Thurday night classes. I plan to attend some more matches once they end.

Thanks

AdminJarhead
05-15-2007, 12:41
Doc,

I've been here almost a year. Still not that familiar with the area north of the airport. Thats pretty much my knowledge of L'ville. Can you get me some details as to where the range is and how the matches are run? Thanks.

Houngan
05-15-2007, 12:48
Originally posted by AdminJarhead
Doc,

I've been here almost a year. Still not that familiar with the area north of the airport. Thats pretty much my knowledge of L'ville. Can you get me some details as to where the range is and how the matches are run? Thanks.

Well, head into town and instead of going west on the Watterson for the airport, head East (assuming you come in on 65). Take the Newburg Rd. exit South, and take the first immediate right into the Industrial park.

Drive about 3/4 Mile (if you cross the tracks, you've gone too far) and take a left at Brickyard. Take the next right onto Kiln court, and it is on your right.

H.

AdminJarhead
05-15-2007, 12:59
Sounds good. I can't make it this weekend I got tapped to carry the colors for a military appreciation thing at Stithton on Saturday evening. But definatly soon. Any pics from the matches?

TeamSpringfield
05-15-2007, 13:26
Originally posted by KYgundoc
We had four people including me tonight. If that is not better the next few weeks I am shutting GLIPSC matches down for the summer. I think the range could rent the range and make more than from us. I could also save some Gas money on the trip to Bluegrass range. If we can't get more shooters maybe it is not worth it.
DF

Doc,
Check your PM.
Jim

glockguy609
05-15-2007, 18:36
I won't be there this week , I have to go to Nashville for work. See you all next week.

Berretta9
05-15-2007, 19:25
Hey Jim, where have you been ?? Miss seeing you there. I bought a 1911, come out and watch me struggle learning it.