Openrange GSSF Match Final [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Openrange GSSF Match Final

openrange
05-12-2007, 20:18
Thanks to all for making our first Gssf Match a great success. We enjoyed hosting this event and feel fortunate to have spent time with all of you great folks.

I want to thank a number of you for advice on planning and executing this match. I hope you all had as much fun as we had and look forward to your visits in the future.

Congrats to all the winners and double congrats to all who entered and put their shooting under pressure

Yours,

Barry and Cynthia Laws

openrange
05-12-2007, 20:19
Here are todays results.

Enjoy.

domzilla9
05-12-2007, 22:22
Congrat Grady and Brian!:banana:

45gunner
05-13-2007, 05:18
Originally posted by domzilla9
Congrat Grady and Brian!:banana:

Ditto

TreehugginGlock
05-13-2007, 06:08
I'm stunned! :shocked: I had no idea that I would win a catagory! Wahoo! :dancingbanana:

Congrats to all of the regular winners and to Beth on winning the gun. Now if we can just get her to get 100% so she can start shooting with us again. :banana:

45gunner
05-13-2007, 06:10
Congrads Beth.

She's afraid of the heat you will put on her. :)

TheGirl
05-13-2007, 08:11
Excellent job to all! And according to the PDF I did not win the gun, #2 overall won the gun! Tough call with same initials in names. Hope to be back at the range next weekend (depending if doc lets me or not this week) at least for a little target practice anyway, Nice match everone!

Lwolfnky
05-13-2007, 14:26
Congrats to all that shot!! Thanks again to Open Range for hosting a superb match that was very efficient professional. I look forward to the next match there!!!

Oh, and thanks for drawing me for the GUN!!!! WOW!!!!

openrange
05-13-2007, 15:45
Pleasure....

45gunner
05-13-2007, 20:48
Did Beth beat Carey again?

TreehugginGlock
05-14-2007, 19:44
Originally posted by TheGirl
Excellent job to all! And according to the PDF I did not win the gun, #2 overall won the gun! Tough call with same initials in names. Hope to be back at the range next weekend (depending if doc lets me or not this week) at least for a little target practice anyway, Nice match everone! You are absolutely right. My bad. Sorry about that Brian. Congrats to you on winning the gun. However, glad to see Beth's still out there lurking and reading the posts, though we don't see her much anymore. Still keeping you in our prayers, my dear. Looking forward to having you come out and play with us when you feel better.

TheGirl
05-19-2007, 08:18
Giving everyone the latest update to avoid the rumor mill. Surgery done, recovery 3 weeks underway. All my margins are clear (which means I am cancer free again), all my tests have come back good, still have doctor appointments upcoming and more tests to do, but not worried about them. I have been cleared to shoot but not lift my range bag (15 pound restriction for 4 more weeks) so that means unless somebody lifts my gun bag, I can't go to the range ( ha ha ). Other than tired, which is normal for this, I feel really good. Went back to work Monday mostly full time except for a couple days when I was dog tired. Doing well. Thanks to everyone for thoughts and prayers, they work, believe me they work!

Looking forward to getting back to the range and shooting again. Will be nice to get out and shoot again. You all take care hope to see youy soon.

45gunner
05-19-2007, 12:18
Great news Beth :banana:

openrange
05-19-2007, 13:43
Girl, we miss cleaning up all your paper target chits laying all over the ground when you shoot.

I always wondered why "The Girl" didn't paste up her target between shots. Instead she starts at bulls eye and munches the edge of the hole away shot by shot leaving a gaping paper wound! Try that exercise on for size, just nipping away at the edge of a hole. Pretty impressive.

Good to hear your up and about. Weak is good for now. Get strong.

Come in soon. We'll carry your bag inside anytime.

Barry

TreehugginGlock
05-20-2007, 19:36
So glad to hear you're cancer free now, too. That is fantastic. If you want to come to the range, I'm sure we can arrange a porter for your gun bag. I doubt that would be a problem at all. Come back down as soon as you feel up to it. We all miss you, but glad to hear things are going so well for you.

Berretta9
05-20-2007, 20:11
Well well Leigh Ann where you been ??

TreehugginGlock
05-21-2007, 11:19
I been traveling and drinking, but I was at last Tuesday. Where were you? Still got a hangover from Mom's wedding?

Berretta9
05-21-2007, 11:54
Nope, I had to make an emergency run to the vet with our dog Molly. She's o.k. but it was a little scary at the time. I'll be there tomorrow.

TreehugginGlock
05-21-2007, 19:02
I plan on being there too. See you then. Oh yea, I remember someone mentioning something about your puppy last week. Glad to hear your baby's doing okay.:dog: