Women-oriented chl class inSA/Austin TX? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Women-oriented chl class inSA/Austin TX?

unlearned69
05-15-2007, 07:22
Finally talked my wife into getting her chl instead of just talking about it. She wants to find a course that is female friendly, preferably instructed by a woman. We have found krtraining.com and chl-texas.com. Anyone or their spouses used these folks? Anyone have another instructor? She's a good shot, just a bit intimidated still. We are closer to austin, so that's preferable.

bburgi
05-15-2007, 14:24
-----

unlearned69
05-15-2007, 15:27
We are in your area. I will check into the Bullet Hole. Thanks for the heads up.

tallmike
05-28-2007, 09:57
I'll agree with the bullet-hole recommendation. I just took my class there recently and the first 1/2 of the day (all paperwork and the shooting portion) are instructed by women (a mother and a daughter in fact) then a guy comes in to teach the written test portion.

I felt it was a little lean on actual instruction, but at only $70 and including the notary, pics, range fees, paperwork, and fingerprints in the fee the price was most definately right.

Ill be sending my wife there for her class soon.

jmsfmtex
05-28-2007, 14:41
You may want to contact a Ms. Sheila Earley in Selma, TX. Off: 210-651-9211. DPS, NRA, TCLEOSE Certified.