glock L.E. dealers in S.E. Pa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : glock L.E. dealers in S.E. Pa

J.Kill
05-15-2007, 21:59
Where are some local Glock L.E. dealers in S.E. Pa. I'm saving up for a 26 for off-duty and wanted to start looking around now. Thanks!

tpr7304
05-16-2007, 20:51
Give Warner's Surplus a try. They are in Tannersville. I picked up a G39 with night sights for $440. I believe the LE price for standard sights is $398. Rich is a great guy and will take care of you.

warners surplus
05-17-2007, 22:30
If I can help you with the G26, let me know. I usually have the Blue Label 26 and 27's in stock.

If your ready in June, I'll be at the Philly National Guard Armory Show and 2 weeks after that I'll be at The Valley Forge show.

tpr7304,
Now all I need to do is start remembering badge numbers instead of faces and I can thank you for the kind words in person:)

Rich W.

J.Kill
05-18-2007, 19:52
Originally posted by warners surplus
If I can help you with the G26, let me know. I usually have the Blue Label 26 and 27's in stock.

If your ready in June, I'll be at the Philly National Guard Armory Show and 2 weeks after that I'll be at The Valley Forge show.

tpr7304,
Now all I need to do is start remembering badge numbers instead of faces and I can thank you for the kind words in person:)

Rich W.
Thanks I'll definitely look you up. I'll most likely have to wait until the fall until I buy one though. Does the L.E. price also include O.D. framed Glocks?

J.Kill
05-18-2007, 19:54
Originally posted by tpr7304
Give Warner's Surplus a try. They are in Tannersville. I picked up a G39 with night sights for $440. I believe the LE price for standard sights is $398. Rich is a great guy and will take care of you. Thanks TPR!

tpr7304
05-19-2007, 12:21
Originally posted by warners surplus

tpr7304,

Rich W.

You have a Streamlight mount, light, and pressure switch for my AR on order for me.