View Full Version : Magnolia Classic USPSA State Match
The largest pistol match in Mississippi will be happening this week in Byram. You owe yourself a trip in Saturday to see some great shooting. Dave Seviney is signed up to shoot Limited. I understand they also have a new female to replace Julie, she is here also.
I'll be in town (Jackson/Pearl/Brandon) tomorrow, haven't decided if I am staying or not, most likely not.
Yup, the stages look great!
Come on lumberjack... you'll have a ball! There will be nearly 10 unclassified Production shooters.
And like haras said, team Glock is here!
I'm a member of the range, so what time is the shooting suppose to start ? I would love to see Jesse A.
Is Jesse the new Team Glock shooter? I understand she will be shooting Friday. If you can't make it before 5pm come on anyway. If she is to shoot all 10 stages today she most likely will be after 5 finishing.
Carl, if you can't stay for the weekend at least come by Friday and take a peek. The RO's and a few competitors will be shooting all day. They take walk on's but you need to be there at 6:30am Saturday ready to go.
More info at teammagnolia.com
1. Competitor check-in will be held in the meeting room of the match hotel (Cabot Lodge) on Friday, May 18th from 8:30pm until 10:00pm. If you can not attend, please make arrangements for someone to pick up your match packet for you.
2. There will be a limited check-in at the range on Saturday morning from 6:30am until 7:00am for those unable to attend Friday night. Walk-in competitors wishing to register for the match may do so Friday night or at the range prior to the match. Standard late entry fees apply. No competitor registrations will be accepted after 7:30am.
3. All competitors should plan to be at the range no later than 7:00am on Saturday, May 19th.
4. The 2006 Mississippi Classic consists of ten challenging stages,
including one classifier stage, with a minimum round count of 250.
Stage diagrams for the 2006 Mississippi Classic have been posted to the match website (http://www.teammagnolia.com/classic/.
5. RO's, Vendors, and approved shoot throughs will shoot on Friday the 18th beginning at 8:00am. The range will be open to spectators but we ask that you please observe the roped off areas and that you do not interfere with the squads shooting each stage.
Hey ya'll... i'm so sorry i couldn't make it this time :(
I loaned out my g17 to Scott and gave him the stuff for you Cliff.
i can't even make it to watch this weekend. :(
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.