Nims Ics 300 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nims Ics 300

aspartz
05-23-2007, 01:32
I finish my NIMS 300 class tomorrow morning. Exactly how much did the feds spend developing this stuff? By the time you get the IAP done the town has burned down.

ARS

DScottHewitt
05-24-2007, 04:36
Originally posted by aspartz
I finish my NIMS 300 class tomorrow morning. Exactly how much did the feds spend developing this stuff? By the time you get the IAP done the town has burned down.

ARS

But at least you can still get your grant money. Then, if somebody embezzles it, they don't even care.....

Scott

bayshtyshorty
05-24-2007, 20:13
:laughabove: :rofl:

DScottHewitt
05-29-2007, 17:15
Originally posted by bayshtyshorty

But I am not bitter.....

Scott

ruralpatrol
06-06-2007, 22:53
Just finished two days of 300 and soon to do the 400. "Will be ready for anything then"
Honestly, I think the intention is good they just pack so much into the course its hard to get a handle on it if you don't have the recources (we dont).

DepChief
06-16-2007, 23:20
I truly believe that the NIMS requirements were invented just to cut back on the amount of grant applications the feds have to go through. Every year they will add more required classes that every member of your department will have to complete just to be eligible to apply for the FIRE act grants. Unfortunately it hurts the smaller departments that need the money the most.

obxprnstar
06-21-2007, 18:05
Originally posted by DScottHewitt
But at least you can still get your grant money. Then, if somebody embezzles it, they don't even care.....

Scott :laughabove: :rofl:

DScottHewitt
07-02-2007, 08:06
Originally posted by obxprnstar

On the bright side, we got our tanker and it is SWEEEEEEET!!!!!

Scott

P.S. Still waiting for our classes around here. A lot of the County volunteers are on "strike" and not taking any other classes until they get the required NIMS 300 done.....