Range down south [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Range down south

SFJumpmaster
05-24-2007, 05:20
Directions to the Homestead Range

From the Turnpike: Take the Turnpike to SW 312 Street / Campbell Drive (Exit 2), turn left going west on SW 312 (Campbell Drive) to Krome Avenue, turn left going South on Krome Avenue to Mowry Drive, turn right going West on Mowry all the way to the end. Go across SW 217 Avenue westbound on dirt road. As you aproach a small house on the right, turn right in front of the house, then turn left immediately on the first road, follow that road into the property. On the day of the course we'll have "Eagle Tactics" signs on the dirt road at the turns.

From Krome Avenue (177 Ave.): Krome to Mowry Drive, go West on Mowry all the way to the end. Go across SW 217 Avenue westbound on dirt road. As you pass a small house on the right, turn right behind the house, turn left immediately and follow that road to the end of the property.

A different way; take the Turnpike south to the end, exit into US-1 south. Once on US-1 turn right at the first traffic light (Palm Drive / 344 St) go west almost to the end to SW 217 Ave. Turn right heading north for 1.5 mile. Turn left on SW 320 (it becomes a dirt road). Continue on the dirt road about 1 mile. The road splits in front of a small house, turn right in front of the house. Turn left at the first road and continue on that road into the property.

To use this range outside our classes

This range is available to the general public, unless it is rented for a private event or for our training.

I recommend that you bring your own targets and please pick up after your self. Exercise all the safety rules at all times.

The owner of this property is Mr. Henry and his phone number is 305 394-2151. He is usually there every day including weekends. The range fee is $8 per day.

Bring your own targets and ammo .http://www.eagletactics.com/ranges.htm

AMGlock23
05-24-2007, 21:34
How's the rules?? pretty strict?

SFJumpmaster
05-25-2007, 04:48
No not at all, you have abid by basic range rules but thats it and the do have an range for sniper rifle.

noway
05-25-2007, 05:13
what do you have available 100 200 300 yards ? pistol seperate than rifle ?

If you have at least a 200 yard lanes, i will check you out 1st weekend in June ;)

I'm not a big fan of the range on Krome and Tamiami and looking for alternatives than PBSO range.

Noway

SFJumpmaster
05-25-2007, 08:16
Pistol and rifle are separate and its 100 yards for rifle.

noway
05-26-2007, 07:48
darn, I was really looking for a 200-to possible 500yard range in Dade county :sad: