GLIPSC May 25th 2007 match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GLIPSC May 25th 2007 match

45gunner
05-24-2007, 18:42
The match consisted of 5 steel and 5 IPSC style targets with 4 no shoots.

1. Dean F. 5.84 G34
2. John W 5.4 1911
3. Jack H 4.14
4. Greg H 3.04 STI Edge
5. Mike 2.126
6. Ed M. 1.705 1911
7. Gene 1.2
8. Leigh Ann .666 G17
9. Claude W .178 XD
10. Dan B 0 G19
11. Joe D. 0 G19

First time shooters. Don't be discouraged just keep practcing.

Welcome back Gene. Good to see you shooting again.

GenoTac Ind.
05-24-2007, 19:24
Good match, made you slow down. Thanks John.

domzilla9
05-24-2007, 19:51
I am glad to see that turn out was up. Sorry I couldn't make it. If my boss is out of town tomorrow I'll try to update the GLIPSC website.

45gunner
05-24-2007, 20:19
Originally posted by domzilla9
I am glad to see that turn out was up. Sorry I couldn't make it. If my boss is out of town tomorrow I'll try to update the GLIPSC website.

Thanks Dom. Hope to see you at Kaps.

TreehugginGlock
05-24-2007, 20:41
Good shoot, tricky. Definitely made you slow down. Still wish I got to pick which shoot is for score though. I always seem to do better when I reshoot. If I was able to get there earlier, it would be in my best interest to do some practice rounds in the other bays. I'm guessing I just need to shake off the cobwebs. :brickwall:

Looking forward to shooting KAPS on Sunday. Plan on shooting both sessions this time. Now that I know what it's like, I can come prepared with lunch in hand. Hope to see lots of you there. I'll join the caravan at the Waffle House.

Crazy4nitro
06-06-2007, 14:12
Glipsc shoot on Thurs night this week?

I didnt see the results of last weeks shoot if there was one..
I have been away for like 2 weeks and am slightly outta the loop except for reading here..

C4N

cwshootersupply
06-06-2007, 19:27
As far as I know it's still going on I will be there.

TreehugginGlock
06-06-2007, 20:50
No one said anything about cancelling it when I was at the Tuesday night match. I won't be able to be there on Thursday, though. Got an office thing and am packing for the Carolina Cup this weekend. Leave on Friday morning. Got city council meeting on Tuesday night, so won't be able to see you guys til next Thursday, but should have lots of stories to tell, I'm sure.

Keep em in line and don't let the star intimidate you. Start at the top, then let the plates come to you. As they hesitate to change direction, that's when you shoot them. Don't chase the plates. Keep the star balanced and don't let it start spinning or else you're screwed. They'll probably have some paper targets to shoot too, so take your time with those and get good hits. Misses on the paper screw you too. If you do all that, you should do extremely well. See, I know the theory and have listened to the advice I've been given. I just have to slow myself down and implement it.

Have fun without me, boys. I'll be watching from cyberspace to see how you did. Miss me greatly.:wavey: