Mesquite Rodeo..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mesquite Rodeo.....

Walter45Auto
05-26-2007, 15:29
I'm going tonight. Do They have metal detectors?? I know it's a sporting event, so I have to leave my gun in the car, but do I have to leave my pocket knife too? I don't remember ever having to before, but it may have changed. Anyone been there recently?

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal:

BobRicks
05-30-2007, 18:09
I went opening night this year. Didn't see any metal detectors at the entrance I went in, but did see a lot of dust!

It was a good rodeo, I think the final score in bullriding was something like bulls 13, cowboys 1.

Have fun

Walter45Auto
05-30-2007, 19:38
Well, kept my knives on me as usual. No problems. I thought I'd Ask first just to maake sure they haven't changed. It was actually a good night for most of the cowboys. When I went last year, I saw one like that. A couple of the calf ropers didn't do well though. The Cowboy Poker was the best I'd ever seen. The bull had to knock the guys out of their chairs! He hit one guys chair 4 times to get him out of it! My friend who went with me loved it too. It was her first rodeo (that she remembers anyway. Her mom tells her she's been to one before.). It was a great night.

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal: