PTCFOR Form, where can I get one? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PTCFOR Form, where can I get one?

southplinker
05-28-2007, 12:23
I tried the PNP website, either I missed it or the don't offer it there.

Salamat!

kcboy
05-28-2007, 17:38
you have to go fed or to the gun shops to have it done by them...don't forget the nbi clearance...:)

choi_tan2000
05-28-2007, 19:50
i have one sir,

baka malapit ka lng sa ortigas area i can give you one sir ..

choi

crazy_hans
05-29-2007, 00:01
sirs bakit po ganun ptcfor is being offered in gun shops and sa fed ng 10k to 12k while when you read it outside the door the schedule of fees that is it says 4k for the ptcfor and 6oo for the card.makes me wonder where the remaining 5400 goes.:shocked:

PMMA97
05-29-2007, 00:20
P5400 goes to "processing" and the circumvention maneuvers of the "runners" against bureaucratic red tape .

Of course you could process the papers yourself. Good luck on that. :)

crazy_hans
05-29-2007, 02:20
Originally posted by PMMA97
P5400 goes to "processing" and the circumvention maneuvers of the "runners" against bureaucratic red tape .

Of course you could process the papers yourself. Good luck on that. :)

good luck means its impossible for me to do that if not too hard to abandon the idea?

G19c,PH
05-29-2007, 03:04
Originally posted by crazy_hans
good luck means its impossible for me to do that if not too hard to abandon the idea?

Hard and long time to complete all requirements.

G19c,PH
05-29-2007, 03:07
Gun shops is the fastest way if you don't have the connections inside FED.

PMMA97
05-29-2007, 03:37
Originally posted by crazy_hans

Nothing is impossible in dealing with the FED.

Run through the checklist of requirements. If you have the time, money, will and the paperworkS, I am sure it will all turn out good.

I have known a few friends who went through this route and got mixed results.

boni
05-29-2007, 08:47
sa mga gun shops ka na lng pa process sir. :)

kcboy
05-29-2007, 09:25
Originally posted by boni
hehehe hindi pa ako nakakita ng form ng PTC. by the way, pwede naman non-appearance sa NBI d ba? naka ptc ako yet hindi ko nasilayan ang NBI office or pnp ofc. :) sa mga gun shops ka na lng pa process sir. its good for the economy. :)

me ijust renew my nbi clearance sa mga malls, may booths yung nbi....if the ptcfor is too easy too get n fast to come out, be weary because the paers might not be inside the fed. be doudtful din sa gagawa.

southplinker
05-29-2007, 10:49
Salamat sa lahat mga nag reply and thanks for the info.

Choi, maraming salamat din sa offer:thumbsup:

Any recommendations on which gun store? Yung tipong subok na at maganda deal:supergrin:

Nag tanong ako sa twin pines, they were asking for 14K. Normal lang ba yung ganun presyo?

Salamat uli!!!

gen1
05-29-2007, 19:58
Originally posted by kcboy
me ijust renew my nbi clearance sa mga malls, may booths yung nbi....if the ptcfor is too easy too get n fast to come out, be weary because the paers might not be inside the fed. be doudtful din sa gagawa.

may nadale nang Bogger sa fake na ptc dati. Ano na nga pala nangyari duon? nabawi niya ba ang binayad niya?

boni
05-30-2007, 08:55
Originally posted by gen1
may nadale nang Bogger sa fake na ptc dati. Ano na nga pala nangyari duon? nabawi niya ba ang binayad niya?
baka tinumba na nya ng loko sa kanya. :) by the way, mahal na 14k sir. kukuha ka pa ng NBI.

maomanila
05-30-2007, 18:26
Hi guys,

Let an old man suggest to all here that we should not openly and cavalierly talk about how we bribe our way into getting a ptc; or that the nbi clearance can be had non-appearance.

As you all know we have big brothers browsing our forum, who may not look too kindly on this kind of talk, thereby compromising our friends who help us with our requirements.

Mabuhay!
Mao.

mikol
05-31-2007, 00:02
Originally posted by boni
baka tinumba na nya ng loko sa kanya. :) by the way, mahal na 14k sir. kukuha ka pa ng NBI.
14k is ok with me kung nandidyaan lang ako the whole year.
it's just like spending additional 1k+ to my monthly expenses.

pero paying 14k to be able to carry only for 1 month or 45 days max. di na lang uy..... :sad:
ilang perasong tiles narin yun para sa kitchen at cr ko.:)

gen1
05-31-2007, 17:04
nagpro-process na ba ng ptc? ang sabi sa akin ng tagalakad ko after gunban pa magsisimula ulit.

jimbullet
05-31-2007, 17:30
I agree totally with Mao with regards to this topic. Suggest to those who wish to help our fellow BOGs in detail could perhaps course the same thru PM.