I beat Greg....Wh0000T! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I beat Greg....Wh0000T!

domzilla9
05-28-2007, 22:53
http://www.practicalshooters.com/KPistolFinalsProduction.htm

45gunner
05-29-2007, 03:30
Originally posted by domzilla9
http://www.practicalshooters.com/KPistolFinalsProduction.htm

And by quite a lot. Greg is in a transitional period while switching between a Glock and a 1911. His brain will be mush for awhile.

But Dean is another story. I beat Dean as well. Despite the fact that I was hot, exhausted and dehydrated, barely alive.

The only way I was able to come back to life after the match was with lots of waters and sleep and the thought that I beat him again.

After comming back to life I noticed that I was had been posting on GT while still dehydrated and kept posting a different version of the same post. My apologies.

http://www.practicalshooters.com/KPistolFinalsLimited10.htm

I think everyone shot well. These were some tough matches. I finally shot the prone stuff well after getting coaching from Marvin and Leigh Ann. Leigh Ann is moving on up.

We did not encounter a single range Nazi... Life is good.

domzilla9
05-29-2007, 05:08
Dang John. Congrats on that L10 score! The great thing about Dean is that he never gets upset, even when he forgot to bring enough ammo. [And if it isn't obvious to you, this is is all just friendly smack talk] Shooting minor in L10 sucks don't it?

Clyde
05-29-2007, 05:53
Two :thumbsup: for Dom and 45Gunner

Don't forget to give Marvin High 5's - Looks like he had 88% Classifier in L-10. :supergrin:

domzilla9
05-29-2007, 06:15
tnx. Now we just need to get Marvin a USPSA number. :thumbsup:

Clyde
05-29-2007, 06:49
That is a shame:bunny:

45gunner
05-29-2007, 08:38
Originally posted by Clyde
Two :thumbsup: for Dom and 45Gunner

Don't forget to give Marvin High 5's - Looks like he had 88% Classifier in L-10. :supergrin:

I tried to keep up with Marvin on my first run. 8.3 seconds but was so hyped up I messed up and ended up zeroing the stage.

Dropped a shot on my second attempt.

TreehugginGlock
05-29-2007, 21:20
Congrats to all my boys! I'm really proud of you all. Thanks for letting me shoot with you even though I've still got a long way to go to get to your levels. I am, however, happy that I was successful and not being last which is always my main goal. Just need to start shooting for middle of the pack as a goal.

Had tons of fun. Thanks KAPS. Good match and glad we had decent weather, though hot and sunny, there was the occassional cool breeze that blew through.

Berretta9
05-30-2007, 07:03
I shot the whole thing without any mikes, no shoots or procedurals, and very few deltas and still not a great finish. I guess the old saying " You can't miss fast enough" is somewhat true.

Houngan
05-30-2007, 07:17
Originally posted by Berretta9
I shot the whole thing without any mikes, no shoots or procedurals, and very few deltas and still not a great finish. I guess the old saying " You can't miss fast enough" is somewhat true.

Congrats, I've yet to do that. I was so close at the KAPS match, but let a no-shoot/mike get by on the last stage.

H.

domzilla9
05-30-2007, 07:27
Originally posted by Houngan
Congrats, I've yet to do that. I was so close at the KAPS match, but let a no-shoot/mike get by on the last stage.

H.

We'll start calling you Sandy Baggins

45gunner
05-30-2007, 15:38
I shot the second Relay with Barry West and I was amazed at some of the stratagies that he came up with to shoot some of the stages that I never would have even thought of.

For instance at one stage we started in a box and had targets to the left, right and middle behind a barrier.

Some limited 10 shooters would use three mags, one for each target array, but Barry shot a limited number of targets on the right then one target on the left, changed mag, then shot the remaining using all 21 bullets.

I was quite impressed and I did the same thing on my run.