Shot over Wendy's chili sauce? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shot over Wendy's chili sauce?

antediluvianist
05-30-2007, 04:45
Have you tried the chili sauce at Wendy's? It couldn't be the same as the "chili " they serve on the menu. That sure isn't worth shooting anybody over.

Tue May 29, 10:34 PM ET

MIAMI - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.

The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager, who was taken to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

gen1
05-30-2007, 05:06
masyado kasing mahilig sa spicy food kaya mainit ang ulo.

HEAVY
05-30-2007, 05:21
must be daym good sauce!

:supergrin:

jimbullet
05-30-2007, 06:12
If its that good....I want 5 dozen!

Blitzer
05-30-2007, 07:00
As punishment for his crimes smear his body with the sauce and tie him out over a red ant hill! Richard Cranium!

:burn: :moonie::shocked: :sad:

royal glockster
06-02-2007, 05:18
damn reason for shooting a man!!:shocked: Here in the Philippines, one could be shot due to traffic altercation or for squablling for parking space..:supergrin:

gundog
06-02-2007, 10:06
sa pinas, just sing "my way" dilikado kna :animlol:

theTactician
06-02-2007, 18:01
Originally posted by gundog

I agree. most of our patients there who were brought to the E.R with GSW were reportedly singing "My way" in a local karaoke bar when they were allegedly gunned down by some guy in the other table. hehehe... :shocked:

mikol
06-02-2007, 22:56
Originally posted by gundog
ji hindi dahil sa "My Way" nababaril ang tao sa karaoke kung di dahil sa "My Wiy". ;) ;)