FS Bushnell holosight red dot scope [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FS Bushnell holosight red dot scope

3kings
05-30-2007, 20:52
excellent condition perfect for your real steel M4 or even handgun

bushnell holograph scope (same as eotech 551) actually bushnell and eotech are under the same company http://www.eotech-inc.com/index2.php

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/a3kings/for%20sale/bushnell51-0021.jpg

comes with manual, box, battery, tool

The hand is quicker than the eye? About time we fixed that. The Bushnell® HOLOsight® series features advanced holographic technology that projects the appearance of an illuminated crosshair 50 yards in front of your gun, without projecting any light. You can sight from any distance behind the gun with unlimited eye relief and field-of-view. And our new XLP model also features Rainguard® lens coating protection, standard AAA battery operation, a lower profile and a new low price with it. Bottom line: HOLOsight gives you the ability to bead up on a bird as soon as you raise your gun. It's so fast, your hands may get a little jealous. But chances are, they'll be too busy pulling the trigger to care.

* Features
* 100% waterproof/fogproof/
shockproof
* Illuminated crosshairs are visible in the lowest light
* Unlimited (1/2" to 10 feet) eye relief
* Instant target acquisition for faster, more accurate shots
* Fits easily on handguns, shotguns and rifles with a Weaver-style mount
* Low-battery warning and auto shut-off

Selling at P 15k

rex_valerian
05-31-2007, 08:18
Hi sir 3kings,

Please reserve.... will get it ASAP.

Thanks,
Rex

3kings
05-31-2007, 08:51
item reserved

atmarcella
06-01-2007, 02:10
rex,

pahingi feedback once ma install mo na....im planning to get the same thing for my rifle...pag medyo maluwag na:supergrin: thanks

3kings
06-01-2007, 06:08
SOLD!

rex_valerian
06-01-2007, 19:08
Sir 3kings,
A million thanks!

Sir Atmarcella,
I already have used an Eotech 511 (which is the Bushnell rebranded) attached to a 5.56 extensively, and it's been rock solid. Maintains its zero up to 100m despite running/hitting the ground/lots of firing. Being a holographic sight, even if it's not viewed stright, the red dot still points accurately. In sum, accuracy, sturdiness, battery life and visibility both day and night are all excellent.

I'm sure the Bushnell will perform exactly the same.

Negatives? I haven't found a 4X magnifier nor bought a night sight compatible version yet.

Paging anybody with those items for sale... :supergrin:

atmarcella
06-02-2007, 00:45
sir,

what do you mean "night sight compatible", cant you see the holographic sight at night? kala ko illuminated sya? thanks

3kings
06-02-2007, 01:03
i think rex is referring to Night Vision Goggles compatible.

the scope works well especially at low light situation

atmarcella
06-02-2007, 01:06
ah ok thanks sir:supergrin: