Guns and Girls [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Guns and Girls

krinkov
06-01-2007, 02:51
Here's something for the shutterBOGs out there: A "Guns and Girls" photo shoot with Airsoft Xtreme babes. Sexy girls and Sexy guns glamour shoot. CONFIRMED sked is 17 June, SUNDAY, 0800 onwards. All interested please post. Limited slots only as we will be shooting and playing in our "Bricktown" playing field in Valenzuela, Bulacan. Glamour shoot will feature 4-female models sporting different camo pattern body paint!!!!
Car pooling strongly encouraged. Let's make arrangements as we get a list of attendees.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/IMG_6872.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/Alyssa_2_small.jpg

kcboy
06-01-2007, 17:35
pwede sumama???hehehe. am trying to get into airsoft...:)

krinkov
06-01-2007, 19:39
Originally posted by kcboy
pwede sumama???hehehe. am trying to get into airsoft...:)

Don't try--DO!!! I can get you set up for that.:thumbsup: You're very welcome, sir.

Valor1
06-01-2007, 20:10
Where is it going to be? What time? I know I really need to go back to airsoft. Regards.

revo
06-01-2007, 20:16
nice pic...except for the marriage ring.

haha

Osiris
06-01-2007, 20:32
Wrong Hand.

:supergrin:

PMMA97
06-01-2007, 22:19
Front Heavy :supergrin: :thumbsup:

krinkov
06-01-2007, 22:43
Originally posted by Valor1
Where is it going to be? What time? I know I really need to go back to airsoft. Regards.

Currently 2-locations being considered: studio here in QC or Boom na Boom. We operate a game site there.

krinkov
06-01-2007, 22:44
Originally posted by Osiris
Wrong Hand.

Roger that! and that's not a wedding band there. :thumbsup:

krinkov
06-01-2007, 22:45
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PMMA97
Front Heavy :supergrin: :thumbsup: [/QUOTE

Wp.22
06-01-2007, 23:52
i'll wear complete BDU two sets pa marpat and cadpat plus chest rig minus the guns (sold na eh) for this photo op malay natin magpapicture yung model kasama ako hehehe

krinkov
06-02-2007, 00:23
Originally posted by Wp.22
i'll wear complete BDU two sets pa marpat and cadpat plus chest rig minus the guns (sold na eh) for this photo op malay natin magpapicture yung model kasama ako hehehe

Nice one, sir! Why not?:banana:

Eye Cutter
06-02-2007, 00:49
copy that krinkov! will be there with the cattle! hahaha!

krinkov
06-02-2007, 01:28
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
copy that krinkov! will be there with the cattle! hahaha!

yeeeehaaaah, ride 'em cowboy!!!!:banana: Draw up a list so we can monitor ilan sasama. Baka kulangin inumin natin.:shocked:

Valor1
06-02-2007, 01:48
June 16, 1400 hours nakupow, sigurado iinit ang hapon na yan. yeba!

mikol
06-02-2007, 01:53
June 16, 1400 hours nakupow, sigurado iinit ang hapon na yan. yeba!
mas maganda kung uulan sa araw na yan, para makapaglaro kayo sa ulan...!!! :banana: ;)

krinkov
06-02-2007, 02:00
Originally posted by mikol
mas maganda kung uulan sa araw na yan, para makapaglaro kayo sa ulan...!!! :banana: ;)

actually, studio shoot nga sana but if the group is too big, we'll have to do it at the Boom game site. Assuming it's outdoors, the light would be perfect for photo shoots.:thumbsup:

kcboy
06-02-2007, 02:02
Originally posted by krinkov
Don't try--DO!!! I can get you set up for that.:thumbsup: You're very welcome, sir.

i copy, sir..u set the place, ill be there....:)

vic2_187
06-03-2007, 02:28
just curious, i think i know the model... is her name Dara??

theTactician
06-03-2007, 04:45
...hmmm. i wonder why a lot of people are now getting into airsoft? hehehe. :)

kcboy
06-03-2007, 07:54
because of the gunban probably....:)

jimbullet
06-05-2007, 05:07
Airsoft is a nice game to practice some movement skills and emphasis on cover. By any chance there are airsofts that are for rent for those who dont have them?

theTactician
06-05-2007, 12:20
Originally posted by jimbullet
Airsoft is a nice game to practice some movement skills and emphasis on cover. By any chance there are airsofts that are for rent for those who dont have them?

indeed. i love the adrenaline rush in airsoft specially when doing cqb's in abandoned hotel rooms (like antipolo hotel), or when you're playing on the defensive side in "attack-defend scenarios"..loved the adrenaline rush man. heheh.
my favorite costume is the swat jumpsuit and i bought this vest from camp crame with a "Police" velcro at the back, i wear my tactical holster on my right thigh with my glock airsoft pistol, a radio on my right shoulder, two knee and two elbow guards, my good old combat boots from ROTC or sometimes the nike shox and my mp5 with tactical sling, oakley goggles, a helmet and a neoprene mask.
when i left the philippines i sold everything to a doctor friend of mine for only 10,000 pesos (package deal). hehehe. lugi yata ako.

theTactician
06-05-2007, 23:56
krinkov, puro pala kayo mga chickboys. hehehehe.:)

krinkov
06-06-2007, 03:55
Originally posted by theTactician
krinkov, puro pala kayo mga chickboys. hehehehe.:)

better a chickboy than a "boychick":rofl:

BTW: confirmed sked has been moved to 17jun2007 at our Valenzuela playground. :laughabove:

chowchow
06-06-2007, 05:12
Puede pang Metrocom Swat yan mga chicks. Ang ganda nila.

Valor1
06-06-2007, 05:47
Sir krinkov, where in Valenzuela yang playing field na yan? makapunta nga dyan at makilaro. thanks.

theTactician
06-06-2007, 23:28
[QUOTE]Originally posted by krinkov
[B]better a chickboy than a "boychick":rofl:

hehehe. agree. so, share to us your secrets how you gained those beautiful women. ;) is it just purely sweet talk, good looks, number of guns you have and how good you use them, fancy sports cars, and just how do you do it man?:)

Eye Cutter
06-07-2007, 00:13
Abs: PM mo sakin directions how to go to the site. punta kami nila gundog

krinkov
06-07-2007, 01:34
Doc EC and fellow shutterBogs,

Just got back to the office right now from a meeting with network people. They insisted to be included into the pages of our ever popular mag. Here's the deal: Glamour shoot will still push through but skirmish date will have to follow. We were requested to set up (rather hastily!) a military-style fashion show at the SM MOA for Fathers' Day! Due to the nature of the venue and the occasion, Body Painting will have to be postponed to another date and a more private venue (valenzuela pa rin!). My apologies gentlemen but the network insisted that we attend and set things up for them. I guess no one else was available for the "dirty work".

Doc, I'm sending you PM with additional details...

Thanks!

Valor1
06-07-2007, 05:52
sir krinkov, am very interested. PM me the location and any other details. thanks.

krinkov
06-07-2007, 07:30
[QUOTE]Originally posted by krinkov
[B]better a chickboy than a "boychick":rofl:

hehehe. agree. so, share to us your secrets how you gained those beautiful women. ;) is it just purely sweet talk, good looks, number of guns you have and how good you use them, fancy sports cars, and just how do you do it man?:)

The simple truth is that a guy with a camera ALWAYS looks good:laughabove:

...sometimes you don't even need a camera--I have several published works and exhibits that I can add just to hype:thumbsup:

krinkov
06-07-2007, 07:34
sir krinkov, am very interested. PM me the location and any other details. thanks.

Thank you sir Valor! I've been aching for a skirmish for quite some time! You guys take care of the model shoot, I'll be in the playing field rockin'!!!

Will post developments on this thread as we go along. I'm also looking for IPSC articles to write about for the next issue of AX Magazine. Maybe you guys want to appear in the mag?:thumbsup:

Eye Cutter
06-07-2007, 07:56
of course, kami pa?!!! hahaha! abs, replied to your PM.

krinkov
06-07-2007, 07:58
of course, kami pa?!!! hahaha! abs, replied to your PM.

Thanks doc! Mag-unahan na kayo! Coordinate tayo, if you're free saturday.

krinkov
06-07-2007, 08:09
BTW, I'm looking to do some sexy gun photos a la Ichiro Nagata so yung mga me poging baril jan....

Eye Cutter
06-07-2007, 08:32
yung mga sps open pistols ni pogi and shihan mga gwaping!

krinkov
06-07-2007, 19:05
Okay yan! Para ma-drumbeat yung Practical Airsoft event:thumbsup:

theTactician
06-07-2007, 22:27
The simple truth is that a guy with a camera ALWAYS looks good:laughabove:

...sometimes you don't even need a camera--I have several published works and exhibits that I can add just to hype:thumbsup:

can you show to us some of your exhibits? :supergrin:

krinkov
06-08-2007, 02:12
can you show to us some of your exhibits? :supergrin:

You would have to research at the Instituto Cervantes to find out where the body of work is by now. the title of the exhibition is "Las Gentes de Manila". It's a body of work that I and 15 other photojournalists assembled about the streets of Manila. It was shown at the Instituto Cervantes, Penguin Cafe, Lourdes High School QC, The Metropolitan Museum, CCP, Cebu, Bacolod and Zamboanga. I don't know where the photos are now but they (all done by hand in BLACK AND WHITE) are the permanent property of the Spanish govt.

I also have a few published work in the Manila Bulletin, MOD, Moviestar and some other publications....I can't recall how many. About 85% of photography on the Summer Issue of Airsoft Xtreme is all my work.

Add that to the shooting tv shows that I've done, tv commercials and segment for MTV Asia, ABC-5 and independent films (one of which has earned the Gawad CCP award and another honorable mention for the same year but a different film).

I guess girls like guys who can write, shoot and express themselves and make them beautiful or like we always say, "immortalized on film".:thumbsup:

theTactician
06-08-2007, 02:22
You would have to research at the Instituto Cervantes to find out where the body of work is by now. the title of the exhibition is "Las Gentes de Manila". It's a body of work that I and 15 other photojournalists assembled about the streets of Manila. It was shown at the Instituto Cervantes, Penguin Cafe, Lourdes High School QC, The Metropolitan Museum, CCP, Cebu, Bacolod and Zamboanga. I don't know where the photos are now but they (all done by hand in BLACK AND WHITE) are the permanent property of the Spanish govt.

I also have a few published work in the Manila Bulletin, MOD, Moviestar and some other publications....I can't recall how many. About 85% of photography on the Summer Issue of Airsoft Xtreme is all my work.

Add that to the shooting tv shows that I've done, tv commercials and segment for MTV Asia, ABC-5 and independent films (one of which has earned the Gawad CCP award and another honorable mention for the same year but a different film).

I guess girls like guys who can write, shoot and express themselves and make them beautiful or like we always say, "immortalized on film".:thumbsup:

...premiere photojournalist pala kayo. :) just wonderin how you feel taking pictures of those gorgeous women. i know you're a professional and it would seem like "just nothing to you but a mere shoot" but how do you feel exactly looking at those sexy bodies posing at your own pleasure?:)

krinkov
06-08-2007, 02:54
...premiere photojournalist pala kayo. :) just wonderin how you feel taking pictures of those gorgeous women. i know you're a professional and it would seem like "just nothing to you but a mere shoot" but how do you feel exactly looking at those sexy bodies posing at your own pleasure?:)

"Welcome to my lair", said the spider to the fly....:devildance: :tbo:

Eye Cutter
06-08-2007, 08:25
abs, lourdesian ka ba?

krinkov
06-09-2007, 05:30
abs, lourdesian ka ba?

Louisian (St. Louis Baguio) and Letran Knight!:laughabove:

Eye Cutter
06-13-2007, 07:29
tuloy ba this june 17?

krinkov
06-13-2007, 10:16
YES NA YES! Guns and Girls photo shoot and skirmish party is pushing through as planned thanks to the failed deal with a major network!

Venue will be at the "Bricktown" playing field in Valenzuela. 3-confirmed female models, AEG's for rent, BB's, food and refreshments. Call time is 8am near Balintawak. Will give exact details of rendezvous point when all the guys agree. :banana:

Wp.22
06-13-2007, 17:39
krinkov, di ba heto yung site ng team K9?

krinkov
06-13-2007, 19:40
Yes sir, dito naglalaro ang K-9 pero amin yung place.:laughabove:

Valor1
06-13-2007, 19:51
Saan po ba sa Valenzuela yang bricktown at gusto ko na rin makilaro ng airsoft. Thanks po.:sad:

krinkov
06-13-2007, 19:58
First time ko rin pupunta sa site. Will post location map later in the day pag nagawa na. Jungle and urban scenarios ang pwedeng laruin. Sarap toh!:banana:

krinkov
06-17-2007, 07:37
the Guns and Girls photo-skirmish pushed through today despite the bad weather and ruthless insects. Here's a couple of snapshots....o kelan yung sa inyo???http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/DSC_8185copy.jpg

choi_tan2000
06-17-2007, 20:54
sir krinkov

more pictures sir

hehehe thanks wow so nice place ha ...

krinkov
06-18-2007, 03:39
Originally posted by choi_tan2000
sir krinkov

more pictures sir

hehehe thanks wow so nice place ha ...

yes sir, I'll post a few more when I get the fotos of the group. I was too busy acting as marshall to the tyros.:laughabove:

krinkov
06-18-2007, 04:03
This is how bad the weather got to be...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/val9copy.jpg

Meron pang kasunod 'to! Abangan...

Valor1
06-18-2007, 09:04
Enough with the guns, we want the girls.

choi_tan2000
06-18-2007, 19:07
commmon sir

pictures na:banana: :banana: :banana:

:needspics: :needspics:

thanks in advance sir ha

hehehee

krinkov
06-19-2007, 04:43
Guys,

The body paint pics are due to come out in the 4th issue. Follow this link na lang to check out the girls

http://tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=73162

:banana: :banana: :banana:

productionguy
06-19-2007, 07:51
pag gusto niyo ng jungle photo shoots just let me know sir abs,dito sa meycauayan bulacan meron magandang site na pwede

krinkov
06-19-2007, 07:54
Originally posted by productionguy
pag gusto niyo ng jungle photo shoots just let me know sir abs,dito sa meycauayan bulacan meron magandang site na pwede

ayus yan, sir! ang hanap ko na location ngayon e rustic na mala-desert muna. or pwede ring mga magandang rock formations

Valor1
06-19-2007, 08:14
Saw the pics on jeccter's site. Now I know why you just played airsoft that day. :rofl:

What happened to the likes of Alyssa Alano and the girl wit a pair of cup B's?:hugs:

revo
06-19-2007, 20:33
IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/DSC_8185copy.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm..girl looks underage ..mukhang apo niyo na but hey...whatever trips your trigger...haha

krinkov
06-20-2007, 00:36
yeah, my age is beginning to show....:sad: